This position will be responsible for direct sourcing for our Singapore Warehouse open positions, scheduling phone and face-to-face interviews. As we plan to expand the TA team, we are looking for dynamic and self-driven Recruiters who relish the opportunity to talk, negotiate, convince, and influence hiring managers and potential talents. This is a great way to learn corporate recruiting from the ground up.
What we can do for you:
- Give you the basis for a successful career in corporate recruiting
- Opportunity to add value to a global recruiting unit
- Opportunity for growth in a fast-growing, billion-dollar company
- Enable growth through direct and focused mentorship
What you can do for us:
- Source, engage and recruit talents via various platforms
- Build and maintain talents (active and passive) pipeline
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with talents and hiring managers
- Manage recruiter relationships. Work to strengthen ties to key recruiter partners and source and open new recruiters.
- Performs any other ad-hoc duties as assigned
Who we’re looking for:
- At least 1 year of recruiting experience
- A positive, can-do attitude
- Good team player and able to work independently
- Proficient with standard business tools (email, voicemail, MS Office 365, etc.)
- Working Hours: 9am to 6pm (Monday to Friday)
- Location: Joo Seng Road
- Medical & Dental benefits
- Collaborative and Motivated Team
- Competitive Base Salary + Hiring Commission
Established in 2001, Fusion Worldwide is a premier, global open market distributor of electronic components with an established reputation of excellence in sourcing, quality, and outstanding customer support. Solving supply chain disruptions is where we are truly able to provide key service to all our customers, and we are looking for motivated individuals like you to join this rapidly growing industry! With our company headquarters located in the scenic Boston Seaport area, we also have key locations in Amsterdam, Singapore, Munich, Guadalajara, Seoul, and San Francisco. At our current rate of growth, we are continuously expanding our global footprint to reach all corners of the world, and we are dedicated to finding top talent to help us grow in all regions!
We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.