Position Summary: Fusion Worldwide is hiring a marketing copywriter to join the global marketing department. As a marketing copywriter working closely with global team leads, you’ll be in charge of drafting B2B materials that keep customers and prospects informed on the latest happenings in the electronic components and finished goods supply chains. These pieces include email templates, blog posts, e-books, market insight reports and other forms of communication pieces that will enable the sales team to communicate and connect with customers and prospects. In addition, the content will help Fusion Worldwide more easily be found on native online searches.
What we can do for you
- Opportunity to work at a global company with high visibility/interaction with our global offices
- Work under the Global Director of Marketing
- Easy access via public transport (Amsterdam office is located next to Lelylaan station)
- Allow you to hone your writing skills with support in a fast-growing, billion-dollar company
What you can do for us
- Write/edit content for a wide variety of sales enablement programs, including short-form content such as blog posts, briefs, emails, video scripts, PPTs, etc.
- Working alongside commodity managers, create Fusion Worldwide’s monthly market intelligence report
- Assist sales and marketing teams to ensure there is a cohesive message globally
- Collaborate with design teams to create graphics that help tell stories, as needed
- Initiate, propose and execute ideas for maximizing re-use of content across all marketing channels to target our customers and prospects
- Help ensure consistent communication of the brand, messaging and tone across a wide variety of deliverables and channels
- Serve as liaison between internal teams, fostering a can-do customer-service ethic
Who we’re looking for
- 4-year degree in creative writing, public relations, technical writing, journalism or related field
- Adept at news-style writing including headlines, copy, calls to action and marketing / sales communication
- HubSpot experience preferred
- SEO knowledge preferred
- Adobe creative suite experience preferred
- Mandarin speaker preferred but not required
- Writing samples required
Established in 2001, Fusion Worldwide is a premier, global open market distributor of electronic components with an established reputation of excellence in sourcing, quality, and outstanding customer support. Solving supply chain disruptions is where we are truly able to provide key service to all our customers, and we are looking for motivated individuals like you to join this rapidly growing industry! With our company headquarters located in the scenic Boston Seaport area, we also have key locations in Amsterdam, Singapore, Munich, Guadalajara, Seoul, and San Francisco. At our current rate of growth, we are continuously expanding our global footprint to reach all corners of the world, and we are dedicated to finding top talent to help us grow in all regions!