Position Summary: Fusion Worldwide is a global open market distributor of electronic components and as we continue to grow globally, we are looking to add a Quality Inspector to our warehouse in Haverhill, MA. This individual will report to the Director of Quality and will be responsible for overall quality inspection including screening for part quality, counterfeit and conformity.
What we can do for you
- Provide training to give you the knowledge to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Offer support through a collaborative, and open environment with proven professionals in a dynamic industry
- Enable growth through direct and focused mentorship
What you can do for us
- Detailed inspection of components and identification of non-conformances/potential counterfeit; properly document the inspection process through digital photography, microscopy and other methods. Send out non-conformances to the CM team.
- Conduct inspections on inbound devices in conjunction with warehouse receiving team and handles counterfeit inspection. Make go/no-go decisions on electronic components based on results of the incoming inspection and reports these results to Quality, Warehouse, and Commodity Managers.
- Learn and share information relating to quality and counterfeiting of parts and help implement new methods to identify them.
- Provide support to customers when any quality issues arise; help to prepare corrective action and follow up on implementation/closeout.
- Achieve IDEA ICE-3000 certification and maintain that certification as current on an annual basis.
- Review metrics related to inspection results; review ERAI and GiDep submissions as part of the learning process.
- Work with the Warehouse manager to further strengthen and improve inspection processes with a goal of 0 defects
- Suggest improvements in workflow and equipment to make inspection more efficient, provide monthly updates
Who we’re looking for
- Quality inspection experience
- Some college preferred, knowledge of electronics helpful but not necessary
- Experience with computers and components very helpful
- A high-energy, smart, and persistent individual, driven to succeed and revolutionize an industry
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks in a fast-moving environment, attention to detail
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401K benefits
- Collaborative and Motivated Team
Established in 2001, Fusion Worldwide is a premier, global open market distributor of electronic components with an established reputation of excellence in sourcing, quality, and outstanding customer support. Solving supply chain disruptions is where we are truly able to provide key service to all our customers, and we are looking for motivated individuals like you to join this rapidly growing industry! With our company headquarters located in the scenic Boston Seaport area, we also have key locations in Amsterdam, Singapore, Munich, Guadalajara, Seoul, and San Francisco. At our current rate of growth, we are continuously expanding our global footprint to reach all corners of the world, and we are dedicated to finding top talent to help us grow in all regions!