Position Summary: As a strategic Supplier Development Manager, you will build regional market position by locating, networking, developing, negotiating, and closing business relationships. This is a highly visible role and you will act as the key contact point driving business to our global teams. You should be able to demonstrate ability to easily navigate through large accounts to find the key decision makers.
What we can do for you!
- Offer unparalleled earning potential not seen in other industries
- Provide training to give you the knowledge to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Offer support through a collaborative, and open environment with proven sales professionals with decades of sales expertise
- Enable growth through direct and focused mentorship
What can you do for us!
- Drive revenue through prospecting new suppliers, managing existing supplier relationships, and growing business within accounts
- Interact with prospects via telephone, email, chat and occasional on-site visits
- Collaborate with Suppliers & Marketing team to identify and develop additional areas of opportunity
- Speaking with suppliers on the current state of the hardware market to maximize efficiency and support of the supply chain
Who we’re looking for!
- 3 – 5 years of experience in a B2B sales/purchasing position
- Industry experience with independent component distributors
- A high-energy, smart, and persistent individual driven to succeed and revolutionize an industry
- A professional and ethical approach to selling
- Proficient with standard business tools (email, voicemail, MS Office 365, etc.)
- Willingness to travel (Travel up to 50%)
- State of the Art Open Concept Working Environment
- Collaborative and Motivated Team
- Competitive Base Salary and Uncapped Commission
- Great Location; Walking Distance from Train Station