Position Summary: This opportunity is for analytical and self-motivated candidates who can multitask and manage their workload in a fast-paced environment. This candidate will be working with like-minded team members in a vibrant and energetic office environment.
What we can do for you!
- Provide training to give you the knowledge to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Offer support through a collaborative, and open environment with proven sales professionals with decades of sales expertise
- Enable growth through direct and focused mentorship
What can you do for us!
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the Asia
- Total headcount in Asia about 130 employees by Feb 2021
- 3 Offices: Singapore, Seoul, Shenzhen
- 2 Warehouses: Hong Kong, Singapore
- Coordinate with Fusion Payroll Outsourced Company to facilitate payroll to Asia employees
- Handle Employees Insurance Benefits and Claims
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- Conduct regular HR audits for offices in Asia to ensure compliance to company policies and labour law
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Assess training needs including new hire onboarding orientation to apply and monitor training programs
Who we’re looking for!
- BSc in Human Resources Management or relevant field
- At least 5 years of strong working knowledge and proven experience in Asia HR, experience in China HR would be a plus point
- Dynamic individual with a demonstrated ability to achieve results in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to multitask and take on new roles as and when assigned
- Able to work independently and has initiative, good interpersonal communication skills
- High attention to details
- Medical and Dental Benefits
- State of the Art Open Concept Working Environment
- Collaborative and Motivated Team
- Competitive Base Salary
- Onsite Gym
- Great Location; Walking Distance from Train Station
Established in 2001, Fusion Worldwide is a premier, global open market distributor of electronic components with an established reputation of excellence in sourcing, quality, and outstanding customer support. Solving supply chain disruptions is where we are truly able to provide key service to all our customers, and we are looking for motivated individuals like you to join this rapidly growing industry! With our company headquarters located in the scenic Boston Seaport area, we also have key locations in Amsterdam, Singapore, Munich, Guadalajara, Seoul, and San Francisco. At our current rate of growth, we are continuously expanding our global footprint to reach all corners of the world, and we are dedicated to finding top talent to help us grow in all regions!