Position Summary: As a member of our sales organization, you will be expected to work closely with Fusion’s global product managers and the sales staff. Tasked with sourcing and filling customer requirements you will be negotiating transactions and identifying new vendors. You are going to provide feedback and market information to the sales staff and product management team in real-time by interacting with our other global locations. In addition, you are going to get the opportunity to create demand, keep your eyes open on new opportunities and be a great trader. The role provides the opportunity for exceptional high earning potential with uncapped commissions!
What we can do for you!
• Offer unparalleled earning potential not seen in other industries
• Provide training to give you the knowledge to thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Offer support through a collaborative, and open environment with proven sales & purchasing professionals with decades of trading expertise
• Enable growth through direct and focused mentorship
What can you do for us!
• Sourcing of product and negotiating for the procurement of product to include price, terms and ship date by liaising with Fusion sales personnel from around the world to meet customer needs
• Purchasing of product, negotiation of shipping terms and delivery date, tracking of inbound shipments, vendor development and qualification, and population and maintenance of CRM systems
• Proactively bring offers of product to sell
• Provide market information gleaned from discussions with vendors
Who we’re looking for!
• Experience as a Buyer, Purchaser
• A high-energy, smart, and persistent professional drove to succeed and revolutionize an industry • An effective negotiator with excellent relationship-building skills
• Someone with strong communication and interpersonal skills
• A trader with creative and proactive mindset
• Someone who is hungry for uncapped earnings
• Fluent German and English
• Open concept working environment
• Collaborative and motivated team
• Competitive base salary and uncapped commission
• 25 days holiday, pension scheme
Established in 2001, Fusion Worldwide is a premier, global open market distributor of electronic components with an established reputation of excellence in sourcing, quality, and outstanding customer support. Solving supply chain disruptions is where we are truly able to provide key service to all our customers, and we are looking for motivated individuals like you to join this rapidly growing industry! With our company headquarters located in the scenic Boston Seaport area, we also have key locations in Amsterdam, Singapore, Munich, Guadalajara, Seoul, and San Francisco. At our current rate of growth, we are continuously expanding our global footprint to reach all corners of the world, and we are dedicated to finding top talent to help us grow in all regions!