As a member of our organization, you are expected to manage the movement of goods to various test houses, track progress and ensure product is complete don time & ships to the correct location. Generates purchase orders to initiate process. Becomes expert in the most cost-effective means of shipping electronic finished goods. Communicates with commodity management, sales, purchasing, quality, and test house personnel.
What we can do for you!
- Provide training to give you the knowledge to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Offer support through a collaborative, and open environment with proven professionals with decades of Warehouse expertise
- Enable growth through direct and focused mentorship
What can you do for us!
- Control of all finished goods test house movements. Generates purchase orders, tracks progress, and maintains control of good flow through the process.
- Coordinates with commodity management, sales, purchasing, order management, and quality internally as well as test houses externally
- Handle freight movements of finished goods and determine best and lowest cost method to move goods between Fusion warehouses and test houses/customers.
- Maintain control of inventory at test houses and report status to sales, purchasing, management, and order management.
- Assume control of management of other testing inventory movements including tape and reel, component testing, baking, and solderability testing. Maintain control of inventory and track status and update sales, purchasing, and management
- Determine which test houses can test which types of product and build knowledge so quicker testing decisions can be made. Develop relationships with test centers to build efficiencies into the process.
- Suggest improvements and upgrades in the test flow process.
Who we’re looking for!
- At least 3 years of work experience in the Semicon/Electronics or related industry
- Good knowledge of freight operations
- A high-energy, smart, and persistent individual, driven to succeed and revolutionize an industry
- Proficient with standard business tools (email, voicemail, MS Office 365, etc.)
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and inputs in a fast-moving environment
Established in 2001, Fusion Worldwide is a premier, global open market distributor of electronic components with an established reputation of excellence in sourcing, quality, and outstanding customer support. Solving supply chain disruptions is where we are truly able to provide key service to all our customers, and we are looking for motivated individuals like you to join this rapidly growing industry! With our company headquarters located in the scenic Boston Seaport area, we also have key locations in Amsterdam, Singapore, Munich, Guadalajara, Seoul, and San Francisco. At our current rate of growth, we are continuously expanding our global footprint to reach all corners of the world, and we are dedicated to finding top talent to help us grow in all regions!