As a member of our organization, you are expected to manage the movement of goods to various test houses, track progress and ensure product is complete don time & ships to the correct location. Generates purchase orders to initiate process. Becomes expert in the most cost-effective means of shipping electronic finished goods. Communicates with commodity management, sales, purchasing, quality, and test house personnel.
What we can do for you!
- Provide training to give you the knowledge to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Offer support through a collaborative, and open environment with proven professionals with decades of Warehouse expertise
- Enable growth through direct and focused mentorship
- Picking and Packing of goods for delivery
- Receive incoming shipments and verify for accuracy
- Prepare pull order for shipment – identify location, picking, packing and loading them
- Checking of product labels
- Understand shipping instructions from sales and packing requirements by customers
- Inspecting stock items for defects and report to managers
- Process RMA when required – wrong /damaged goods
- Involved in stock count and QC processes
- Cleaning and maintaining equipments, supplies, storage areas accordingly to safety regulations
- Maintain proper documentations and pictures of inventory records
- To assist Warehouse Manager in any other adhoc jobs
Who we’re looking for:
- 2 years of work experience in a warehouse environment
- Good knowledge of freight operations
- A high-energy, smart, and persistent individual, driven to succeed and revolutionize an industry
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and inputs in a fast moving environment
- Proficient with standard business tools (email, voicemail, MS Office 365, etc.)
Established in 2001, Fusion Worldwide is a premier, global open market distributor of electronic components with an established reputation of excellence in sourcing, quality, and outstanding customer support. Solving supply chain disruptions is where we are truly able to provide key service to all our customers, and we are looking for motivated individuals like you to join this rapidly growing industry! With our company headquarters located in the scenic Boston Seaport area, we also have key locations in Amsterdam, Singapore, Munich, Guadalajara, Seoul, and San Francisco. At our current rate of growth, we are continuously expanding our global footprint to reach all corners of the world, and we are dedicated to finding top talent to help us grow in all regions!