As a member of our organization, you have the overall responsibility for specific Warehouse operations for the company, for the hiring and development of the warehouse staff, and to continuously improve operations and look for ways to control costs. The overall goals of the warehouse operations are 0 defects and 100% customer satisfaction.
What we can do for you!
- Provide training to give you the knowledge to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Offer support through a collaborative, and open environment with proven professionals with decades of Warehouse expertise
- Enable growth through direct and focused mentorship
What can you do for us!
- Set up and manage overall warehouse operation to include process, ordering of proper supplies and equipment, staffing (as dictated by level of business), shipping and receiving of product, and inventory control.
- Ensure that daily shipping and receiving is completed to make sure proper product gets out. Implement quality checks and double checks to insure 100% correct shipments.
- Maintain control of inventory to include development of a location system and periodic cycle counts.
- Develop ESD program to include training and operation of ESD workstations.
- Maintain an organized and efficient warehouse(s) to include maintaining proper level of supplies and equipment keeping an eye on cost control.
- In conjunction with operations, conduct negotiations to improve shipping rates with major carriers
- Continuously suggest new ways to improve operations and reduce cost while maintaining and increasing customer satisfaction.
- Implement and integrate the warehouse management module of the ERP system.
- Become part of the ISO 9000:2008 quality team.
- Develop and manage 3PL relationships and monitor to ensure level of service and cost savings are realized.
- Constantly look for more efficient and cost saving methods of transportation. Build and develop programs to reduce transportation costs without sacrificing quality.
- Scrub any expenditures to ensure that proper, negotiated rates are being charged.
Who we’re looking for!
- 5 or more years work experience in the Semicon/Electronics or related industry
- Good knowledge of freight operations
- A high-energy, smart, and persistent individual, driven to succeed and revolutionize an industry
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and inputs in a fast-moving environment
Established in 2001, Fusion Worldwide is a premier, global open market distributor of electronic components with an established reputation of excellence in sourcing, quality, and outstanding customer support. Solving supply chain disruptions is where we are truly able to provide key service to all our customers, and we are looking for motivated individuals like you to join this rapidly growing industry! With our company headquarters located in the scenic Boston Seaport area, we also have key locations in Amsterdam, Singapore, Munich, Guadalajara, Seoul, and San Francisco. At our current rate of growth, we are continuously expanding our global footprint to reach all corners of the world, and we are dedicated to finding top talent to help us grow in all regions!