Position Summary: This is a unique opportunity as we are expanding out our sales presence in the Taiwan market! As a Business Development Manager, you will be expected to build relationships with Fortune 500 companies by locating, networking, developing connections. This opportunity is for highly driven individuals who are entrepreneurial in nature, and it provides the opportunity for exceptional high earnings with an emerging market that is optimal for business development.
What we can do for you!
- Offer unparalleled earning potential not seen in other industries
- Provide training to give you the knowledge to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Offer support through a collaborative, and open environment with proven sales professionals with decades of sales expertise
- Enable growth through direct and focused mentorship
What can you do for us!
- Drive revenue through prospecting new customers, managing existing customer relationships, and growing business within accounts
- Interact with prospects via telephone, email, chat, and occasional on-site visits.
- Collaborate with Customers & Marketing team to identify and develop additional areas of opportunity
- Educate customers on the current state of the hardware market to maximize efficiency and support of the supply chain
Who we’re looking for!
- At least 5 years of experience in a B2B sales position
- Industry experience with independent component distributors
- A high-energy, smart, and persistent salesperson driven to succeed and revolutionize an industry
- Fluent in English to liaise with other offices in US, Europe & Singapore
- A professional and ethical approach to selling
- Proficient with standard business tools (email, voicemail, MS Office 365, etc.)
- Willingness to travel (Travel up to 50%)
- Collaborative and Motivated Team
- Competitive Base Salary and Uncapped Commission
Established in 2001, Fusion Worldwide is a premier, global open market distributor of electronic components with an established reputation of excellence in sourcing, quality, and outstanding customer support. Solving supply chain disruptions is where we are truly able to provide key service to all our customers, and we are looking for motivated individuals like you to join this rapidly growing industry! With our company headquarters located in the scenic Boston Seaport area, we also have key locations in Amsterdam, Singapore, Munich, Guadalajara, Seoul, and San Francisco. At our current rate of growth, we are continuously expanding our global footprint to reach all corners of the world, and we are dedicated to finding top talent to help us grow in all regions!