Position Summary: As a member of our warehouse organization, you will have overall responsibility for CPU testing and go/no go decision on CPU’s that go through the test center. You will complete testing process and ensure that proper actions are being taken to screen for part quality, counterfeit and conformity. You will also exhibit proper use and maintenance use of all test tools and equipment. The CPU Tester role is a critically important function with the quality operation.
What we can do for you!
- Provide training to give you the knowledge to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Offer support through a collaborative, and open environment with proven professionals with quality expertise
- Enable growth based upon the performance of the individual and on the needs of the company
What can you do for us!
- Responsible for testing of CPU product based on customer requirements or results of incoming inspection
- Conducts tests on inbound CPU’s according to the process doc and customer requirements
- Reports results to Quality, Warehouse, and Commodity Managers as well as recording in RMS
- Verifies test results on each CPU and records those results
- Responsible for proper disposition of CPU’s once testing is completed to ensure that CPUs that pass go into good locations and those that fail are quarantined
- Responsible for maintaining and updating the proper software revisions and bios updates for all CPU tests
- Responsible for proper completion of all test processes
- Provide maintenance on boards and equipment as needed to maintain proper operation of the boards
- Responsible for proper handling and ESD protection of all CPU’s
- Responsible for maintaining the board database as new platforms are brought into operation
- Review metrics related to test results
- Provide monthly updates on activities and improvements made on processes
- Work with the Warehouse manager to further strengthen and improve test processes with a goal of 0 defects
- Suggest improvements in workflow and equipment to make testing more efficient and effective
Who we’re looking for!
- 1-2 years experience in a testing or lab environment
- Experience building computer systems and handling the components that go into those systems
- Experience with semiconductor and electronic products a plus
- Someone who is a positive team player
- Fluency in English
- Monthly bonus depending on global figures of all warehouses
- Travel allowance
- 25 days holiday
- Pension scheme
- New warehouse in Hoofddorp
- Collaborative and motivated team
- Frequent team events
Established in 2001, Fusion Worldwide is a premier, global open market distributor of electronic components with an established reputation of excellence in sourcing, quality, and outstanding customer support. Solving supply chain disruptions is where we are truly able to provide key service to all our customers, and we are looking for motivated individuals like you to join this rapidly growing industry! With our company headquarters located in the scenic Boston Seaport area, we also have key locations in Amsterdam, Singapore, Munich, Guadalajara, Seoul, and San Francisco. At our current rate of growth, we are continuously expanding our global footprint to reach all corners of the world and we are dedicated to finding top talent to help us grow in all regions!