Position Summary: The Marketing Automation Manager will be responsible for implementing and optimizing the use of HubSpot throughout the organization’s marketing and sales departments. In addition, responsibilities will also include managing our website in WordPress and maintaining an SEO strategy. This is a highly strategic, global position with tactical responsibilities to allow you use your subject matter expertise to further build infrastructure within a billion-dollar, fast growing industry leader!
What we can do for you!
- Gain experience training users in a global environment
- Potential upward mobility in an emerging marketing unit
- Be involved in optimization and transformation that will provide invaluable experience
- Allow you to further your skillset as a subject matter expert, and own strategic initiatives that will drive revenue and add value
What can you do for us!
- Alongside sales and marketing leaders, develop HubSpot go-forward strategy to integrate sales and marketing through combined efforts and automation
- Manage our website through updates in WordPress, tools to improve user experience, and maintain SEO strategy
- Work with translation vendor to ensure all marketing related material is translated through our website and HubSpot
- Work with in-house software developers to integrate website, customer portal, and HubSpot efficiently
- Develop layouts and send monthly newsletters, nurture campaigns, blogs/landing pages, and other emails through HubSpot
Who we’re looking for!
- 3-5 years of hand-on HubSpot experience
- Experience working alongside sales and marketing teams to develop and execute go-to-market strategies
- 4-year degree in related field
- Ability to build consensus between teams, think strategically, execute tactically, and work independently
- Willingness to travel globally (20% or less travel required)
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401K benefits
- State of the Art Open Concept Working Environment
- Collaborative and Motivated Team
- Competitive Base Salary and Uncapped Commission
- Onsite Gym
- Great Location in Boston’s Seaport District
- Friday Afternoon Drinks & Frequent Team Events
Established in 2001, Fusion Worldwide is a premier, global open market distributor of electronic components with an established reputation of excellence in sourcing, quality, and outstanding customer support. Solving supply chain disruptions is where we are truly able to provide key service to all our customers, and we are looking for motivated individuals like you to join this rapidly growing industry! With our company headquarters located in the scenic Boston Seaport area, we also have key locations in Amsterdam, Singapore, Munich, Guadalajara, Seoul, and San Francisco. At our current rate of growth, we are continuously expanding our global footprint to reach all corners of the world, and we are dedicated to finding top talent to help us grow in all regions!