Sales Account Executive
Position Summary: Though rapid expansion of our business even in an uncertain economy, we are building out our sales presence in the San Jose market! As a Sales Account Executive, you will be expected to build relationships with Fortune 5000 companies by locating, networking, developing connections. In tandem, you will be given accounts to call on and actively expand. This opportunity is for highly driven individuals who are entrepreneurial in nature, and it provides the opportunity for exceptional high earnings with an emerging market that is optimal for business development.
What we can do for you!
- Opportunity to get in on the ground floor of an emerging office and market
- Offer unparalleled earning potential not seen in other industries
- Provide one on one training to give you the knowledge to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Enable growth through direct and focused mentorship
What can you do for us!
- Drive revenue through prospecting new customers, managing existing customer relationships, and growing business within accounts
- Interact with prospects via telephone, email, chat, and occasional on-site visits.
- Collaborate with Customers & Marketing team to identify and develop additional areas of opportunity
- Educate customers on the current state of the hardware market to maximize efficiency and support of the supply chain
Who we’re looking for!
- 2-5 years of experience in a B2B sales position
- Industry experience with independent component distributors
- A high-energy, smart, and persistent salesperson driven to succeed and revolutionize an industry
- A professional an ethical approach to selling
- Proficient with standard business tools (email, voicemail, MS Office 365, etc.) as well as collaboration and sales technology (Slack, WebEx, HubSpot.com, etc.)
- A graduate of a 4-year university
- Willingness to travel (Travel up to 50%)
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401K benefits
- Centralized Location for Optimum Business Exposure
- Ability to Build Sales Process in Emerging Market
- Collaborative and Motivated Team in Strategic Locations Around the World
- Competitive Base Salary and Commission
Established in 2001, Fusion Worldwide is a premier, global open market distributor of electronic components with an established reputation of excellence in sourcing, quality, and outstanding customer support. Solving supply chain disruptions is where we are truly able to provide key service to all our customers, and we are looking for motivated individuals like you to join this rapidly growing industry! With our company headquarters located in the scenic Boston Seaport area, we also have key locations in Amsterdam, Singapore, Munich, Guadalajara, Seoul, and San Francisco. At our current rate of growth, we are continuously expanding our global footprint to reach all corners of the world, and we are dedicated to finding top talent to help us grow in all regions!