Sales Administrative Assistant
Position Summary: This entry level position will be responsible for supporting our sales operations, including assistance of our account executive team. This will include all administrative tasks associated with Account Executives who are on the road, managing emails, inputting sales orders, and updating our CRM with visit preparations. This is a great opportunity to learn the sales process from the ground up!
What we can do for you!
- Give you the opportunity to add value as an integral part of Fusion Worldwide’s global headquarters in Boston
- Provide a centralized location in Boston’s beautiful Seaport district with views of the Boston Harbor
- Opportunity for growth in a fast growing, billion-dollar company
- High visibility with our sales team
What you can do for us!
- Provide administrative support to Account Executives
- Enter requirements and sales orders into the SCOUT system
- Perform tasks as required in preparation for visits including updating and reworking presentations and other materials, printing materials, and gathering needed materials for the customer
- Conduct some lead generation and qualification as required
- Cover sales operations when Account Executive is on the road; enters orders, reqs, and communicates with sales reps on needs
- Assist in entry of part numbers and commodity codes on an as needed basis
- Complete vendor qualification forms on an as needed basis
Who we’re looking for!
- 4-year degree in applicable field of study
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task
- Intermediate ability with Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401K benefits
- State of the Art Open Concept Working Environment
- Collaborative and Motivated Team
- Competitive Base Salary
- Onsite Gym
- Great Location in Boston’s Seaport District
- Friday Afternoon Drinks & Frequent Team Events
Established in 2001, Fusion Worldwide is a premier, global open market distributor of electronic components with an established reputation of excellence in sourcing, quality, and outstanding customer support. Solving supply chain disruptions is where we are truly able to provide key service to all our customers, and we are looking for motivated individuals like you to join this rapidly growing industry! With our company headquarters located in the scenic Boston Seaport area, we also have key locations in Amsterdam, Singapore, Munich, Guadalajara, Seoul, and San Francisco. At our current rate of growth, we are continuously expanding our global footprint to reach all corners of the world, and we are dedicated to finding top talent to help us grow in all regions!