Position Summary: As a member of our warehouse organization, you will be expected to be responsible for receipt, inspection, and shipment of the product. The overall goals of the warehouse operation are 0 defects and 100% customer satisfaction. You’ll need to have a strong knowledge of shipping procedures, import and export, and warehouse operations. You’ll be required to utilize our automated system to enter and complete import and export paperwork. We are looking for a professional who is extremely detail-oriented, very organized, a strong communicator, and possesses a strong knowledge of logistics.
What we can do for you!
- Provide training to give you the knowledge to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Offer support through a collaborative, and open environment with proven professionals with quality expertise
- Enable growth based upon the performance of the individual and on the needs of the company
What can you do for us!
- Receive product from various freight carriers (Inspect for outer damage)
- Inspect product to parameters stated on the receiving report and the inspection lists
- Note any exceptions on the report, notify the supervisor and/or commodity manager
- Scan barcodes and verify against the human-readable test
- Stock product as required; pick product for orders
- Package product for shipment adhering to accepted Electronic Industry standards
- Handle all product according to ESD training
- Ship product using various freight software or documents, paying special attention top specific customer requirements and the packing process
- Act as double and triple check where needed
- Lifting of boxes is required
Who we’re looking for!
- 3-5 years of warehouse experience
- Strong knowledge of shipping/receiving and warehouse operations
- Experience with import and export
- Knowledge of UPS, DHL and FedEx shipping systems and international paperwork
- Experience with semi-conductor and electronic products a plus
- Someone who is a positive team player
- Fluency in English
- Monthly bonus depending on global figures of all warehouses
- Travel allowance
- 25 days holiday
- Pension scheme
- New warehouse in Hoofddorp
- Collaborative and motivated team
- Frequent team events
Established in 2001, Fusion Worldwide is a premier, global open market distributor of electronic components with an established reputation of excellence in sourcing, quality, and outstanding customer support. Solving supply chain disruptions is where we are truly able to provide key service to all our customers, and we are looking for motivated individuals like you to join this rapidly growing industry! With our company headquarters located in the scenic Boston Seaport area, we also have key locations in Amsterdam, Singapore, Munich, Guadalajara, Seoul, and San Francisco. At our current rate of growth, we are continuously expanding our global footprint to reach all corners of the world and we are dedicated to finding top talent to help us grow in all regions!