Account Executive Enterprise
(Looking for Mid to Senior Level - Salary is dependent on experience)
The team at Fundraise Up is growing! We're looking for you to join us as a dynamic, high-performing Enterprise Account Executive. You should have experience selling enterprise tech in the nonprofit industry and the ability to quickly grow a high-value pipeline based on the previous relationships you've built. The best candidates love the thrill of the hunt, take a consultative approach to sales, make deep discoveries with their prospects, and excel when selling to C-level executives.
Please note, for this role, travel is required.
What you’ll accomplish
○ Methodically qualify, build, and manage a high-value sales pipeline
○ Managing all stages of the sales cycle, including participating in RFPs from prospective customers
○ Working in tandem with Marketing and Partnerships to uncover new lead sources
○ Skillfully delivering web-based (Zoom) and in-person presentations by leveraging strong product knowledge and sales best practices
○ Selling to VP & C-Suite executives and navigating through multiple decision makers in complex orgs to secure buy-in
○ Working closely with a team of SDRs to provide strategic direction and feedback
○ Crushing your sales goals...and being well-compensated for doing so
What you bring
○ 4+ years experience in positioning and selling complex enterprise technology, especially within the nonprofit sector
○ Experience working within a solution-selling or consultative selling methodology
○ Strong track record of achievement selling modern SaaS platform
○ Skill in using a CRM such as SalesForce and other sales software tools to track the sales cycle meticulously
○ Entrepreneurial drive and work ethic
Our amazing perks!
○ Very Competitive Salary
○ Flexible paid time off (PTO)
○ 8 paid company holidays
○ $20 Daily Lunch Allowance
○ 100% covered Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance, available from the first month ( $1,000/m limit )
○ Fully stocked kitchen with endless snacks, wine/beer, and good coffee
○ On-site gym membership paid in full
○ $1,500/y professional development and learning stipends
○ Beautiful office with views of the Manhattan skyline and the Statue of Liberty
○ Industry City Creative Hub with live music, yoga classes, events, and plenty of food around.
○ Remote work available
About Fundraise Up
Fundraise Up is a rapidly growing financial technology company headquartered in Brooklyn, NY that provides online fundraising software to enterprise nonprofits. Fundraise Up's AI-powered platform is leveraged by trusted organizations like UNICEF USA, American Heart Association, Partners In Health, and Stand Up to Cancer, to double their recurring donor acquisition rates and increase overall digital donation revenue by 2X.
Fundraise Up provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, or disability.