This role can be performed remotely anywhere within the United States and Canada.
FullStory’s mission is to improve user experiences everywhere online. Our customers trust us with their data, and our goal is to be the leader when it comes to user and data privacy. If you’re energized by building a product strategy and roadmap that champions end user privacy, this might be the role for you.
We’re looking for an insatiably curious, data informed, and customer obsessed product manager who can dive deep into the technology with our wickedly smart engineers, discuss the latest UX trends with the design team, and regularly interact with our CX, marketing, and sales teams to help drive our business forward as we position FullStory as a valuable asset to privacy teams within our customers’ organizations.
This product manager is an evidence-based champion of the customer who can artfully influence across teams to successfully bring enhancements and new features to market. Additionally, they understand the broader digital experience analytics landscape, and are equally comfortable discussing solutions internally as well as externally to partners and customers.
Day to day you'll:
- Understand how FullStory customers are using our product and be able to synthesize those learnings into a clear product direction.
- Work with engineering and design to define and execute the roadmap, efficiently and with high quality.
- Develop product artifacts including product requirements, pricing and packing recommendations, wireframes, process flows etc.
- Plan and coordinate go-to-market activities with sales, marketing, and customer experience(CX).
- Establish goals and review metrics to identify opportunities and deliver success to our customers.
- Ensure flawless integration with and scalability of shared systems, products and tools.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has 3+ years of product management experience
- Has user/data privacy experience
- Delights in leading multidisciplinary teams to deliver results in an ever-changing environment
- Enjoys turning raw data into a compelling story to illustrate what happened and why it matters
It would be amazing if:
- You have worked on products in international markets (e.g., localization, currency, etc.)
- You are insatiably curious, always asking why, and listening closely to the answers
- You are solution-oriented, highly-motivated, and an enthusiastic self-starter
- You are technical and can dive into data residency requirements
Founded in 2014 on the belief that everyone benefits from a more perfect digital experience, FullStory’s digital experience intelligence platform empowers businesses to continuously improve the digital customer experience across sites and apps. At the core of FullStory’s platform is a powerful analytics engine that connects digital interactions to the metrics that matter most to businesses. With FullStory, product, engineering, and UX teams can align around the customer, break down internal information silos, and achieve company objectives together—faster. The end result? A digital experience customers love.
FullStory is backed by world-class investors and has 400+ employees around the world, with offices in Atlanta and London. We are proud to have been named to Forbes’ List of America’s Top Startup Employers, Wealthfront’s Career Launching Companies List, and LinkedIn’s Top US Startups List. Our company, in three words:
- Empathy - Making a habit of empathy is a powerful way to maintain moderation and stay open to important information that doesn't originate inside your own head.
- Clarity - Few problems can survive their thorough description. By the time you can explain a problem in excruciating detail, especially to someone else, you know how to solve it.
- Bionics - A dedication to building bionic systems ensures we maximally empower our users while minimizing our own unnecessary toil.
- Have a life. FullStorians enjoy autonomy and flexibility. From a remote-first work environment to untracked paid time off, we don’t believe in micromanaging your time. After all, smart, driven people are their own best bosses.
- Stay healthy. For our US-based FullStorians, we cover 99% of your premiums and 75% of your dependents’—same goes for dental and vision coverage.
- Save for retirement. For our US-based FullStorians, we offer a 401k retirement plan through Vanguard and match employee contributions 2:1 up to $7200 USD per calendar year.
- Paid parental leave. We want FullStorians to have the flexibility to balance the needs of their growing families without the added stress of figuring out work and finances.
- Keep learning. FullStory provides professional development opportunities through training programs, career coaching sessions, and an annual learning subsidy.
FullStory is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. We want candidates of all human varieties, backgrounds, and lifestyles. There’s no problem that can’t be made better by bringing together people with a broader set of perspectives. If you love technology but aren’t sure if you’d fit in, please apply anyway. When you apply, you will have the opportunity to share your pronouns, gender, ethnicity, and veteran status with FullStory to help us identify areas for improvement in our hiring and recruitment process. Completion of these questions is entirely voluntary. Any information you choose to share with us will be kept confidential and will not impact the hiring decision in any way.