FullStory is looking for an experienced Partner Manager to expand and deepen our network of leading Digital Experience service partnerships across the U.S. This highly skilled partnership professional will use a mixture of relationship skills, analytical expertise, and collaborative selling to engage in value creation partnerships across the growing Digital Experience Intelligence services landscape.
To further accelerate FullStory’s explosive growth and partner-first strategy, we are rapidly expanding our U.S. ecosystem of U.S.-based agency and services partners who are leading the way in building and optimizing enhanced digital experiences for our mid-market and enterprise clients. Reporting directly into the Head of Global Partnerships, you will initiate, build and own relationships with a network of targeted regional and often global agency service providers, with a goal of developing joint business opportunities for both FullStory and partner-led value-added services, while expanding client reach and value creation within FullStory clients.
When it's safe, travel will be required 25% of the time.
Day to day, you'll:
- Act as commercial point of contact and trusted business advisor to a highly-targeted portfolio of U.S. based digital experience, analytics, and eCommerce system integrators/consultancies as well as to their related global agency holding companies (e.g. WPP, Omnicom, Publicis, Dentsu).
- Manage partner led business development activities, coordinating joint go-to-market efforts between partner teams, marketing, and the FullStory sales team.
- Identify and attract new industry leading solution partners to the FullStory partner network
- Build and manage a lead referral pipeline within your partner portfolio
- Become a product expert on FullStory and adept at presenting how FullStory can help them (and their clients) improve their digital experience and optimization outcomes
- Work collaboratively with client services, marketing and product to introduce and educate partners on the ever innovating FullStory platform.
We're looking for someone who:
- Has 4+ years of channel sales, partner management, account management, or agency sales experience in a client-facing role with a proven track record of achieving lead and/or partner generated revenue targets
- Has experience building and influencing relationships with multiple stakeholders at all levels of management (e.g., partners, consultants)
- Has experience working with or managing a portfolio of digital marketing or digital experience agency relationships, with a passion for understanding of how digital insights can help improve product and client experiences
- Has experience building and leading new business development initiatives
It would be amazing if:
- You have exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills
- You are a fearless networker who enjoys public speaking, operating out of your comfort zone and can be highly adaptable in a rapidly growing, fast-paced environment
- You are incredibly passionate about improving digital experience, with a desire to be constantly learning and growing as a analytics and Digital Experience professional
- You have experience working at a fast growing tech start-up/SaaS company
Founded in 2014 on the belief that everyone benefits from a more perfect digital experience, FullStory’s digital experience intelligence platform empowers businesses to continuously improve the digital customer experience across sites and apps. At the core of FullStory’s platform is a powerful analytics engine that connects digital interactions to the metrics that matter most to businesses. With FullStory, product, engineering, and UX teams can align around the customer, break down internal information silos, and achieve company objectives together—faster. The end result? A digital experience customers love.
FullStory is backed by world-class investors and has 250+ employees around the world, with offices in Atlanta and London. We are proud to have been named to Forbes’ List of America’s Top Startup Employers, Wealthfront’s Career Launching Companies List, and LinkedIn’s Top US Startups List. Our company, in three words:
- Empathy - Making a habit of empathy is a powerful way to maintain moderation and stay open to important information that doesn't originate inside your own head.
- Clarity - Few problems can survive their thorough description. By the time you can explain a problem in excruciating detail, especially to someone else, you know how to solve it.
- Bionics - "Study what humans do and figure out how to scale it." A dedication to building bionic systems ensures we maximally empower our users while minimizing our own unnecessary toil.
- Have a life. FullStorians enjoy autonomy and flexibility. From a remote-first work environment to untracked paid time off, we don’t believe in micromanaging your time. After all, smart, driven people are their own best bosses.
- Stay healthy. For our US-based FullStorians, we cover 99% of your premiums and 75% of your dependents’—same goes for dental and vision coverage.
- Save for retirement. For our US-based FullStorians, we offer a 401k retirement plan through Vanguard and match employee contributions 2:1 up to $4800 USD per calendar year.
- Paid parental leave. We want FullStorians to have the flexibility to balance the needs of their growing families without the added stress of figuring out work and finances.
- Keep learning. FullStory provides professional development opportunities through training programs, career coaching sessions, and an annual learning subsidy.
FullStory is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. We want candidates of all human varieties, backgrounds, and lifestyles. There’s no problem that can’t be made better by bringing together people with a broader set of perspectives. If you love technology but aren’t sure if you’d fit in, please apply anyway. When you apply, you will have the opportunity to share your pronouns, gender, ethnicity, and veteran status with FullStory to help us identify areas for improvement in our hiring and recruitment process. Completion of these questions is entirely voluntary. Any information you choose to share with us will be kept confidential and will not impact the hiring decision in any way.