This role can be performed remotely anywhere within the United States and Canada.
We loathe bad digital experiences. Confusing flows, broken buttons, poor design, page slowness - all of it. We’ve built an incredibly powerful software platform to help rid the world of frustrating digital experiences and we’re looking for someone to lead a team of experts to help our customers help their customers achieve a more perfect digital experience with FullStory.
As a key leader in the Customer Experience organization at FullStory, the Vice President, Professional Services will be responsible for driving a strategy to enable customers to realize maximum value from FullStory’s digital experience platform. This strategy will be reinforced by growing and sustaining a diverse team of digital experience (DX) experts that solves real business problems through custom, paid engagements with our most strategic customers.
The charter of the Customer Experience organization at FullStory is to create empathy-driven experiences that complement and support our customers’ needs, while delivering widespread business value to customers both large and small. The leader of our Professional Services team supports this charter by using industry knowledge, demonstrated expertise, and authenticity to build and grow a team of services professionals while also empowering them to make decisions that bring incredible value to our customers.
Day to day, you’ll:
- Support our partner network with proven packages and engagements, and maintain excellent relationships with partners that foster feedback and collaboration. Serve as a customer advocate to FullStory’s Product team and the rest of the organization.
- Collaborate with Sales to manage a pipeline of prospective customers, and plan capacity accordingly in Professional Services.
- Innovate on all offerings, programs, and practices within the Professional Services team, which includes steady-state “run the business” activities as well as “change the business” initiatives.
- Lead ad hoc or ongoing customer engagements to maximize the value of their investment in the FullStory platform.
- Identify risks to strategic customer retention and employ strategies to remove roadblocks and deliver success.
- Grow and lead a high-performing team of strategic and technical experts that embodies FullStory’s watchwords: empathy, clarity, and bionics.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has a bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- Has 8+ years of experience in Professional Services or in a related field
- Has experience with professional services delivery, P&L management and process design
- Has experience planning and deploying enterprise level business initiatives
It would be amazing if:
- You are proficient with tools such as Salesforce, Slack, Google Product Suite (Calendar, Slides, Sheets, Sites), Powerpoint and Excel
- You have exceptional communication skills and have the ability to navigate conflict and foster honest dialog
- You have excellent relationship-building skills and have the ability to grow and nurture relationships with internal stakeholders
- You are detailed and quality-oriented with the desire to quickly learn new concepts, business models and technologies
Founded in 2014 on the belief that everyone benefits from a more perfect digital experience, FullStory’s digital experience intelligence platform empowers businesses to continuously improve the digital customer experience across sites and apps. At the core of FullStory’s platform is a powerful analytics engine that connects digital interactions to the metrics that matter most to businesses. With FullStory, product, engineering, and UX teams can align around the customer, break down internal information silos, and achieve company objectives together—faster. The end result? A digital experience customers love.
FullStory is backed by world-class investors and has 250+ employees around the world, with offices in Atlanta and London. We are proud to have been named to Forbes’ List of America’s Top Startup Employers, Wealthfront’s Career Launching Companies List, and LinkedIn’s Top US Startups List. Our company, in three words:
- Empathy - Making a habit of empathy is a powerful way to maintain moderation and stay open to important information that doesn't originate inside your own head.
- Clarity - Few problems can survive their thorough description. By the time you can explain a problem in excruciating detail, especially to someone else, you know how to solve it.
- Bionics - "Study what humans do and figure out how to scale it." A dedication to building bionic systems ensures we maximally empower our users while minimizing our own unnecessary toil.
- Have a life. FullStorians enjoy autonomy and flexibility. From a remote-first work environment to untracked paid time off, we don’t believe in micromanaging your time. After all, smart, driven people are their own best bosses.
- Stay healthy. For our US-based FullStorians, we cover 99% of your premiums and 75% of your dependents’—same goes for dental and vision coverage.
- Save for retirement. For our US-based FullStorians, we offer a 401k retirement plan through Vanguard and match employee contributions 2:1 up to $4800 USD per calendar year.
- Paid parental leave. We want FullStorians to have the flexibility to balance the needs of their growing families without the added stress of figuring out work and finances.
- Keep learning. FullStory provides professional development opportunities through training programs, career coaching sessions, and an annual learning subsidy.
FullStory is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. We want candidates of all human varieties, backgrounds, and lifestyles. There’s no problem that can’t be made better by bringing together people with a broader set of perspectives. If you love technology but aren’t sure if you’d fit in, please apply anyway. When you apply, you will have the opportunity to share your pronouns, gender, ethnicity, and veteran status with FullStory to help us identify areas for improvement in our hiring and recruitment process. Completion of these questions is entirely voluntary. Any information you choose to share with us will be kept confidential and will not impact the hiring decision in any way.