This role can be performed remotely anywhere within the United States and Canada.
At FullStory, we hope that people come to and stay at our company for the intangible parts—the excellence of our product, the terrific colleagues, the lighthearted culture and respect we have for one another’s expertise and autonomy. While we hope money isn’t the only motivator, compensation is where the rubber hits the road for ensuring we are recognizing and rewarding great work and building trust in our talent processes.
As we continue to grow both in the US and internationally, we’re looking for an experienced high-growth SaaS compensation leader to help us evolve our approach for the years to come. This is an opportunity to shape both what we believe about compensation (and its impact on our culture) and how we operationalize it. This role will report to our Head of People Operations.
Day to day, you'll:
- Design creative and adaptable comp and benefits structures. Build spreadsheets and eventually, new systems and tools.
- Determine the milestones and gates that open up the next iteration of our compensation data and tools, partnering closely with our programs, ops and business partner teams.
- Operate with high integrity and build trust as an advisor to executives, HRBPs and recruiter. Present to our board of directors and expertly navigate the nuance of compensation decisions.
- Determine our benefits roadmap and ensure FullStory’s benefits offerings are competitive and optimized for our current and future employee base, including international.
- Partner closely with peers in FP&A, Recruiting, and People Ops to ensure our offers are compelling and competitive without breaking the budget.
- Hire and then manage comp and benefits team members in the coming years.
We're looking for someone who:
- Has experience leading compensation for a 800+ person company prior to and during IPO, including cash compensation, equity program design administration, bonus structures, job evaluation and market assessment
- Has experience presenting to boards of directors and talent and compensation committees
- Has spreadsheet modeling and analytical experience (e.g., synthesize data, develop insights)
- Has experience with benefits offerings and plan designs for US companies
It would be amazing if:
- You’re ready to take the initiative as an individual contributor at the ground level and then, eventually build a team
- You’ve used Radford and other compensation benchmarking tools
- You’ve used compensation software for modeling and planning
- You have experience launching a bonus program
Founded in 2014 on the belief that everyone benefits from a more perfect digital experience, FullStory’s digital experience intelligence platform empowers businesses to continuously improve the digital customer experience across sites and apps. At the core of FullStory’s platform is a powerful analytics engine that connects digital interactions to the metrics that matter most to businesses. With FullStory, product, engineering, and UX teams can align around the customer, break down internal information silos, and achieve company objectives together—faster. The end result? A digital experience customers love.
FullStory is backed by world-class investors and has 250+ employees around the world, with offices in Atlanta and London. We are proud to have been named to Forbes’ List of America’s Top Startup Employers, Wealthfront’s Career Launching Companies List, and LinkedIn’s Top US Startups List. Our company, in three words:
- Empathy - Making a habit of empathy is a powerful way to maintain moderation and stay open to important information that doesn't originate inside your own head.
- Clarity - Few problems can survive their thorough description. By the time you can explain a problem in excruciating detail, especially to someone else, you know how to solve it.
- Bionics - "Study what humans do and figure out how to scale it." A dedication to building bionic systems ensures we maximally empower our users while minimizing our own unnecessary toil.
- Have a life. FullStorians enjoy autonomy and flexibility. From a remote-first work environment to untracked paid time off, we don’t believe in micromanaging your time. After all, smart, driven people are their own best bosses.
- Stay healthy. For our US-based FullStorians, we cover 99% of your premiums and 75% of your dependents’—same goes for dental and vision coverage.
- Save for retirement. For our US-based FullStorians, we offer a 401k retirement plan through Vanguard and match employee contributions 2:1 up to $4800 USD per calendar year.
- Paid parental leave. We want FullStorians to have the flexibility to balance the needs of their growing families without the added stress of figuring out work and finances.
- Keep learning. FullStory provides professional development opportunities through training programs, career coaching sessions, and an annual learning subsidy.
FullStory is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. We want candidates of all human varieties, backgrounds, and lifestyles. There’s no problem that can’t be made better by bringing together people with a broader set of perspectives. If you love technology but aren’t sure if you’d fit in, please apply anyway. When you apply, you will have the opportunity to share your pronouns, gender, ethnicity, and veteran status with FullStory to help us identify areas for improvement in our hiring and recruitment process. Completion of these questions is entirely voluntary. Any information you choose to share with us will be kept confidential and will not impact the hiring decision in any way.