This role can be performed remotely anywhere within the United States and Canada.
We're looking for someone who thrives at the intersection of analysis, process and systems and loves to impact multiple departments' performance by analyzing a business problem, determining potential solutions, and executing a go-forward plan. You are a collaborative and influential colleague who won’t shy away from determining answers to the challenging questions presented by a fast moving, high growth environment.
We're looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to transform the digital landscape.
Day to day, you’ll:
- Find, document and implement highly creative solutions to problems using a wide range of technologies and applications.
- Champion the use of technology, tools, and processes to maintain the source(s) of truth of our sales, marketing and customer success data.
- Search for areas to improve, streamline and scale using data, process and systems analyses that measurably impact company revenue.
- Be the go-to technical resource for our go-to-market tech stack by creating and advising on best in class solutions.
- Lead development of projects, measuring the real impact of solutions and adapting as necessary to overcome unexpected roadblocks or other obstacles.
We're looking for someone who:
- Has a Salesforce Administrator Certification (SF201)
- Has 3+ years of experience in Sales Operations, Revenue Operations or Business Operations
- Has experience using Salesforce CPQ or similar quoting tools
- Has configuration and administration experience with Salesforce and other tools such as Gong, Salesloft, LinkedIn, Distribution Engine, Zoominfo in the Marketing, Sales and Service tech stack for SaaS companies
- Has experience automating Salesforce solutions using automation tools (e.g., Flows, Process Builder and/or Apex)
It would be amazing if:
- You have advanced Salesforce certifications such as Sales/Service Cloud Consultant, Platform App Builder, or Developer certifications
Founded in 2014 on the belief that everyone benefits from a more perfect digital experience, FullStory’s digital experience intelligence platform empowers businesses to continuously improve the digital customer experience across sites and apps. At the core of FullStory’s platform is a powerful analytics engine that connects digital interactions to the metrics that matter most to businesses. With FullStory, product, engineering, and UX teams can align around the customer, break down internal information silos, and achieve company objectives together—faster. The end result? A digital experience customers love.
FullStory is backed by world-class investors and has 250+ employees around the world, with offices in Atlanta and London. We are proud to have been named to Forbes’ List of America’s Top Startup Employers, Wealthfront’s Career Launching Companies List, and LinkedIn’s Top US Startups List. Our company, in three words:
- Empathy - Making a habit of empathy is a powerful way to maintain moderation and stay open to important information that doesn't originate inside your own head.
- Clarity - Few problems can survive their thorough description. By the time you can explain a problem in excruciating detail, especially to someone else, you know how to solve it.
- Bionics - "Study what humans do and figure out how to scale it." A dedication to building bionic systems ensures we maximally empower our users while minimizing our own unnecessary toil.
- Have a life. FullStorians enjoy autonomy and flexibility. From a remote-first work environment to untracked paid time off, we don’t believe in micromanaging your time. After all, smart, driven people are their own best bosses.
- Stay healthy. For our US-based FullStorians, we cover 99% of your premiums and 75% of your dependents’—same goes for dental and vision coverage.
- Save for retirement. For our US-based FullStorians, we offer a 401k retirement plan through Vanguard and match employee contributions 2:1 up to $4800 USD per calendar year.
- Paid parental leave. We want FullStorians to have the flexibility to balance the needs of their growing families without the added stress of figuring out work and finances.
- Keep learning. FullStory provides professional development opportunities through training programs, career coaching sessions, and an annual learning subsidy.
FullStory is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. We want candidates of all human varieties, backgrounds, and lifestyles. There’s no problem that can’t be made better by bringing together people with a broader set of perspectives. If you love technology but aren’t sure if you’d fit in, please apply anyway. When you apply, you will have the opportunity to share your pronouns, gender, ethnicity, and veteran status with FullStory to help us identify areas for improvement in our hiring and recruitment process. Completion of these questions is entirely voluntary. Any information you choose to share with us will be kept confidential and will not impact the hiring decision in any way.