As a key member of the Customer Experience team, the Senior Success Manager is responsible for building trusted and collaborative relationships with our high-value, strategic customers and driving widespread adoption of our products. By creating alignment at the stakeholder level, you will be responsible for delivering increased value, customer satisfaction, retention, and expansion of the FullStory footprint.
The charter of the CX team at FullStory is to create empathy-driven experiences that complement and support our customers’ needs, while delivering widespread business value to customers both large and small. Reporting to the Lead for High Touch Customer Success, you’ll support this charter by using knowledge, expertise, and authenticity to create real relationships and help customers leverage the FullStory platform to achieve meaningful results.
When it's safe, you will be required to travel 20% of the time.
Day to day you'll:
- Ensure our customers drive maximum value from their investment in our platform, utilizing key features, APIs, and products that drive business value. Monitor customer usage data, health indicators, and renewal dates to inform customer-specific success strategies
- Build and manage relationships across accounts to secure our commitment to customers
- Make optimal business recommendations by using various sources including, data/platform strategies, tactical user enablement engagements, and executive-level business reviews
- Identify risks to long-term customer retention and employ strategies to remove roadblocks and deliver success
- Prepare clear, executive-level presentations for the team and senior management highlighting customer retention, adoption, and growth. Represent our company as a domain and product expert in customer interactions, industry and corporate events, and online in both customer-facing and internal communities
We're looking for someone who:
- Has a bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- Has 5+ years of experience in customer success management or a related field
- Has experience communicating technical concepts to varying levels of audiences
- Has experience building and managing relationships with internal stakeholders
It would be amazing if:
- You have excellent competencies in Marketing, SaaS, and eCommerce
- You love to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure. You also love to analyze information, make connections, and demonstrate deep-level thinking
- You delight in working with tools like Slack, Google Product Suite (Calendar, Slides, Sheets, Sites), presentation software, and spreadsheet software
Founded in 2014 on the belief that everyone benefits from a more perfect digital experience, FullStory’s digital experience intelligence platform empowers businesses to continuously improve the digital customer experience across sites and apps. At the core of FullStory’s platform is a powerful analytics engine that connects digital interactions to the metrics that matter most to businesses. With FullStory, product, engineering, and UX teams can align around the customer, break down internal information silos, and achieve company objectives together—faster. The end result? A digital experience customers love.
FullStory is backed by world-class investors and has 300+ employees around the world, with offices in Atlanta and London. We are proud to have been named to Forbes’ List of America’s Top Startup Employers, Wealthfront’s Career Launching Companies List, and LinkedIn’s Top US Startups List. Our company, in three words:
- Empathy - Making a habit of empathy is a powerful way to maintain moderation and stay open to important information that doesn't originate inside your own head.
- Clarity - Few problems can survive their thorough description. By the time you can explain a problem in excruciating detail, especially to someone else, you know how to solve it.
- Bionics - "Study what humans do and figure out how to scale it." A dedication to building bionic systems ensures we maximally empower our users while minimizing our own unnecessary toil.
FullStory is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. We want candidates of all human varieties, backgrounds, and lifestyles. There’s no problem that can’t be made better by bringing together people with a broader set of perspectives. If you love technology but aren’t sure if you’d fit in, please apply anyway.