This role can be performed remotely anywhere within the United States and Canada.
At FullStory, we’re helping businesses of every size optimize their digital experiences to improve the websites and apps we all use every day. We’re building a dynamic Marketing team where every new team member has a chance to directly influence our bold pursuits.
The Marketing team is looking for a PR & Corporate Communications Lead to share the FullStory story with the world. We have big aspirations—which means getting our name and mission out there across an array of mediums.
Reporting to the Head of Brand, PR & Content, you’ll lead internal PR and corporate communications efforts and will oversee media agencies to guide FullStory’s external perception through strategic storytelling, media and public relations, executive communications, thought leadership and reputation management. You are able to flex between the strategic and tactical, understanding how to shape our brand’s narrative over time while keeping a pulse on day-to-day program operations.
Day to day, you’ll:
- Lead all aspects of corporate communications and PR programs to advance our narrative and promote our category leadership.
- Partner with key company executives and collaborators (e.g., product marketing, customer marketing, analyst relations, people operations, etc.) to drive compelling executive platforms and creative storytelling that highlights the company and our products and shows FullStory’s team as thought leaders in their respective disciplines.
- Own measurement, reporting and continuous improvement of communications and PR programs, including the team dashboard, to positively impact brand awareness, Share of Voice, and other measures.
- Work with product and engineering experts and teams to translate technical topics into easily understood, memorable stories that are interesting, important and timely to the audience.
- Oversee media training for spokespeople across the company to uncover and establish unique points of view that advance our narrative and increase our relevance to core audiences.
- Create and edit content for executive communications and thought leadership, including narratives, messaging, briefing docs, scripts, talking points, press releases, and bylines.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has a bachelor's degree in public relations, journalism, marketing, or a related field
- Has 7+ years of experience in tech PR and corporate communications, including managing PR for a SaaS business
- Has experience creating strategic communications plans and in-house PR programs that drive successful outcomes and are tied to our overall company objectives and marketing strategy
- Has experience managing and overseeing external PR/media agencies to amplify communications programs
It would be amazing if:
- You have pre-existing relationships with reporters in the business and technology sectors.
- You have experience in a PR agency setting and experience managing PR agencies in other global regions.
- You have a love of forging cross-functional relationships and interacting with teams across the organization, as well as external media partners.
- You have an excellent background in writing and editing, with experience translating complex, sophisticated and technical concepts into compelling stories that resonate with the audience.
Founded in 2014 on the belief that everyone benefits from a more perfect digital experience, FullStory’s digital experience intelligence platform empowers businesses to continuously improve the digital customer experience across sites and apps. At the core of FullStory’s platform is a powerful analytics engine that connects digital interactions to the metrics that matter most to businesses. With FullStory, product, engineering, and UX teams can align around the customer, break down internal information silos, and achieve company objectives together—faster. The end result? A digital experience customers love.
FullStory is backed by world-class investors and has 250+ employees around the world, with offices in Atlanta and London. We are proud to have been named to Forbes’ List of America’s Top Startup Employers, Wealthfront’s Career Launching Companies List, and LinkedIn’s Top US Startups List. Our company, in three words:
- Empathy - Making a habit of empathy is a powerful way to maintain moderation and stay open to important information that doesn't originate inside your own head.
- Clarity - Few problems can survive their thorough description. By the time you can explain a problem in excruciating detail, especially to someone else, you know how to solve it.
- Bionics - "Study what humans do and figure out how to scale it." A dedication to building bionic systems ensures we maximally empower our users while minimizing our own unnecessary toil.
- Have a life. FullStorians enjoy autonomy and flexibility. From a remote-first work environment to untracked paid time off, we don’t believe in micromanaging your time. After all, smart, driven people are their own best bosses.
- Stay healthy. For our US-based FullStorians, we cover 99% of your premiums and 75% of your dependents’—same goes for dental and vision coverage.
- Save for retirement. For our US-based FullStorians, we offer a 401k retirement plan through Vanguard and match employee contributions 2:1 up to $4800 USD per calendar year.
- Paid parental leave. We want FullStorians to have the flexibility to balance the needs of their growing families without the added stress of figuring out work and finances.
- Keep learning. FullStory provides professional development opportunities through training programs, career coaching sessions, and an annual learning subsidy.
FullStory is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. We want candidates of all human varieties, backgrounds, and lifestyles. There’s no problem that can’t be made better by bringing together people with a broader set of perspectives. If you love technology but aren’t sure if you’d fit in, please apply anyway. When you apply, you will have the opportunity to share your pronouns, gender, ethnicity, and veteran status with FullStory to help us identify areas for improvement in our hiring and recruitment process. Completion of these questions is entirely voluntary. Any information you choose to share with us will be kept confidential and will not impact the hiring decision in any way.