This role can be performed remotely anywhere within the United States and Canada.
FullStory is looking for a customer marketing manager to propel engagement and growth within our fast-growing customer base. Reporting to the Head of Customer Marketing, you’ll have the opportunity to work closely with FullStory users who are changing the way companies design and optimize their digital experiences.
In this role, you will collaborate closely with sales, customer success, strategy operations, and marketing counterparts to design and deploy campaigns and programs that engage and delight our customers while driving bottom-line growth. We’re looking for a player equally passionate about building pipeline and executing on creative campaigns that drive results.
This role is a unique combination of strategy and execution. You’ll move quickly between crafting the perfect email to speaking with customer advocates to enabling sales and customer success counterparts on new initiatives.
Day to day you’ll:
- Create and deploy strategic programs and campaigns to meet aggressive pipeline goals and measuring the effectiveness of those campaigns.
- Craft dynamic customer emails and other content to inspire action.
- Collaborate with sales, customer success, product marketing, strategy operations, and other teams to design and execute winning campaigns.
- Drive growth via targeted cross-sell and upsell campaigns.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to share conversion improvement ideas, gather feedback and present results.
- Identify customer advocates to support PR, content, and product feedback initiatives.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has 2+ years of experience building, executing and measuring marketing campaigns that have increased pipeline and qualified leads in a customer marketing or demand generation role
- Has experience creating new programs and offers based on customer segments and pipeline goals
- Has written high-impact marketing copy that converts and has experience with lead forecasting, reporting, and analysis
- Has experience partnering with sales teams to coordinate, communicate, and deliver offers and campaigns that resonate deeply with customers
It would be amazing if:
- You’ve worked directly with customers in a customer marketing or customer success role
- You have experience with community or customer advocacy platforms like Higher Logic or Influitive
- You have experience with Salesforce or other CRM systems
- You have experience with Marketo or other marketing automation systems
Founded in 2014 on the belief that everyone benefits from a more perfect digital experience, FullStory’s digital experience intelligence platform empowers businesses to continuously improve the digital customer experience across sites and apps. At the core of FullStory’s platform is a powerful analytics engine that connects digital interactions to the metrics that matter most to businesses. With FullStory, product, engineering, and UX teams can align around the customer, break down internal information silos, and achieve company objectives together—faster. The end result? A digital experience customers love.
FullStory is backed by world-class investors and has 250+ employees around the world, with offices in Atlanta and London. We are proud to have been named to Forbes’ List of America’s Top Startup Employers, Wealthfront’s Career Launching Companies List, and LinkedIn’s Top US Startups List. Our company, in three words:
- Empathy - Making a habit of empathy is a powerful way to maintain moderation and stay open to important information that doesn't originate inside your own head.
- Clarity - Few problems can survive their thorough description. By the time you can explain a problem in excruciating detail, especially to someone else, you know how to solve it.
- Bionics - "Study what humans do and figure out how to scale it." A dedication to building bionic systems ensures we maximally empower our users while minimizing our own unnecessary toil.
- Have a life. FullStorians enjoy autonomy and flexibility. From a remote-first work environment to untracked paid time off, we don’t believe in micromanaging your time. After all, smart, driven people are their own best bosses.
- Stay healthy. For our US-based FullStorians, we cover 99% of your premiums and 75% of your dependents’—same goes for dental and vision coverage.
- Save for retirement. For our US-based FullStorians, we offer a 401k retirement plan through Vanguard and match employee contributions 2:1 up to $4800 USD per calendar year.
- Paid parental leave. We want FullStorians to have the flexibility to balance the needs of their growing families without the added stress of figuring out work and finances.
- Keep learning. FullStory provides professional development opportunities through training programs, career coaching sessions, and an annual learning subsidy.
FullStory is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. We want candidates of all human varieties, backgrounds, and lifestyles. There’s no problem that can’t be made better by bringing together people with a broader set of perspectives. If you love technology but aren’t sure if you’d fit in, please apply anyway. When you apply, you will have the opportunity to share your pronouns, gender, ethnicity, and veteran status with FullStory to help us identify areas for improvement in our hiring and recruitment process. Completion of these questions is entirely voluntary. Any information you choose to share with us will be kept confidential and will not impact the hiring decision in any way.