This role can be performed remotely anywhere within the United States and Canada.
In this role, you will be responsible for understanding and communicating the impact of all marketing actions while working diligently to improve the customer experience and business results. You pride yourself on delivering insights and recommending actions based on your findings and knowledge of B2B Marketing best practices and benchmarks. You will partner with marketing leaders, marketing practitioners and company-wide analytics teams to ensure our approach to Marketing planning and execution is metrics-based. You are equally comfortable diving deep into analytics and daily operations as you are advising on high-level strategy.
Day to day you’ll:
- Develop robust performance reporting and forecasting to understand efficiencies, gaps, and growth opportunities across Marketing.
- Collaborate across the company to improve our marketing analytics infrastructure, including working with Operations and Technology teams to ensure data quality and automation.
- Lead ROI analysis aimed to understand and forecast the impact of marketing initiatives enabling predicable, scalable pipeline growth.
- Build strong partnership and experimentation mindset across marketing functions acting as the analytical partner to iterate our testing culture. Improve the way that marketing initiatives impact the customer experience and buyers journey across diverse business segments and personas.
- Drive internal alignment with stakeholders on marketing attribution and establish universal metrics that define successful sourced and influenced activity.
- Leverage market share and other external data sources to influence business decisions. Assist in managing data-driven third party vendors, evaluate new solutions, and improve existing partnerships.
We’re looking for someone who:
- 5+ years of experience leading and/or working in Marketing Operations, Revenue Operations, or Analytics or similar
- Experience working with Salesforce, Marketo, Salesloft, Google Analytics and/or similar Sales and Marketing technologies
- Experience working with complex data sets using spreadsheets, SQL, BigQuery, Looker, or other analytical tools
- Experience leveraging analytics to make concise recommendations
It would be amazing if:
- You have experience in high-growth SaaS or technology companies
- You have knowledge of marketing measurement and attribution, funnel optimization, user segmentation, cohort analyses, time series analyses, etc.
- You have the demonstrated ability to utilize critical thinking skills and executive level communication
- You have a strong vision for customer journey and experience with applied learning from prior roles. You have the ability to drive change
Founded in 2014 on the belief that everyone benefits from a more perfect digital experience, FullStory’s digital experience intelligence platform empowers businesses to continuously improve the digital customer experience across sites and apps. At the core of FullStory’s platform is a powerful analytics engine that connects digital interactions to the metrics that matter most to businesses. With FullStory, product, engineering, and UX teams can align around the customer, break down internal information silos, and achieve company objectives together—faster. The end result? A digital experience customers love.
FullStory is backed by world-class investors and has 250+ employees around the world, with offices in Atlanta and London. We are proud to have been named to Forbes’ List of America’s Top Startup Employers, Wealthfront’s Career Launching Companies List, and LinkedIn’s Top US Startups List. Our company, in three words:
- Empathy - Making a habit of empathy is a powerful way to maintain moderation and stay open to important information that doesn't originate inside your own head.
- Clarity - Few problems can survive their thorough description. By the time you can explain a problem in excruciating detail, especially to someone else, you know how to solve it.
- Bionics - "Study what humans do and figure out how to scale it." A dedication to building bionic systems ensures we maximally empower our users while minimizing our own unnecessary toil.
- Have a life. FullStorians enjoy autonomy and flexibility. From a remote-first work environment to untracked paid time off, we don’t believe in micromanaging your time. After all, smart, driven people are their own best bosses.
- Stay healthy. For our US-based FullStorians, we cover 99% of your premiums and 75% of your dependents’—same goes for dental and vision coverage.
- Save for retirement. For our US-based FullStorians, we offer a 401k retirement plan through Vanguard and match employee contributions 2:1 up to $4800 USD per calendar year.
- Paid parental leave. We want FullStorians to have the flexibility to balance the needs of their growing families without the added stress of figuring out work and finances.
- Keep learning. FullStory provides professional development opportunities through training programs, career coaching sessions, and an annual learning subsidy.
FullStory is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. We want candidates of all human varieties, backgrounds, and lifestyles. There’s no problem that can’t be made better by bringing together people with a broader set of perspectives. If you love technology but aren’t sure if you’d fit in, please apply anyway. When you apply, you will have the opportunity to share your pronouns, gender, ethnicity, and veteran status with FullStory to help us identify areas for improvement in our hiring and recruitment process. Completion of these questions is entirely voluntary. Any information you choose to share with us will be kept confidential and will not impact the hiring decision in any way.