This role can be performed remotely anywhere within the United States and Canada.
At FullStory, we empower people to be their best selves and do their best work. We’re looking for a Market Intelligence and Analyst Relations Manager to partner with sales, marketing, product, and executive stakeholders to inform and shape product differentiation, market positioning and analyst relations.
You will monitor the digital experience intelligence landscape from a competitive perspective, and create actionable positioning content that will support FullStory’s sales, marketing and branding efforts. You are motivated by creating an analyst relations program that relies on your deep market understanding to create awareness for the FullStory brand, product vision, and positively influences decision makers.
You are innovative, energetic and creative as well as a strong writer and thinker who knows how to distill research for executives, sales teams, technologists and marketers. You’re enthusiastic about our market and your work, with a positive attitude and demonstrated flexibility and agility that allows you to thrive within a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
Day to day, you’ll:
- Lead FullStory’s global competitive intelligence program. Conduct and orchestrate comprehensive research and analysis of competitors and market trends, and deliver objective, meaningful insights in concise and compelling ways. Identify and fill gaps in FullStory’s understanding of the market.
- Support go-to-market teams through scalable self-serve competitive assets (internal and external facing) and live training sessions. Provide high touch support on sales deals and in competitive situations with customers (demo and handle objections with prospects and customers if needed). Serve as subject matter expert on competitors as questions arise.
- Partner with FullStory stakeholders to define strategic analyst relations goals in alignment with company objectives; develop a corresponding plan to achieve the goals and track results.
- Cultivate, maintain and oversee positive relationships with key industry and market analysts (e.g., Gartner, Forrester, IDC, etc.) to educate the analyst community, ensuring they understand company direction, executive perspectives, customer stories and product direction.
- Develop, manage and measure strategic analyst engagement programs to drive continuous engagement and education which leads to positive placement in leading reports.
- Synthesize and share insights from analyst engagements, reports, and competitive intelligence to team members across FullStory to drive alignment and maximize program impact.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has a bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- Has 8+ years of experience in analyst relations, product marketing, market intelligence, and/or sales engineering in the tech industry
- Has experience influencing programs with different resources and inputs to create concise pictures of competitors and alternative offerings
- Has experience creating and managing communications to different audiences (e.g., external industry analysts, internal audiences, and executive communications)
It would be amazing if:
- You have experience interacting with industry analysts and influencers in enterprise software and services, including Gartner, Forrester, IDC
- You are agile and empathetic with an understanding of sales representatives needs and experience with creating the right methodologies, content types and cadence to ensure their success
- You are resourceful, finding unconventional sources of market and competitive intel enabling deep technical understanding of other players and what their moves might portend
- You are able to clearly convey value and think analytically, across a wide range of internal and external stakeholders
Founded in 2014 on the belief that everyone benefits from a more perfect digital experience, FullStory’s digital experience intelligence platform empowers businesses to continuously improve the digital customer experience across sites and apps. At the core of FullStory’s platform is a powerful analytics engine that connects digital interactions to the metrics that matter most to businesses. With FullStory, product, engineering, and UX teams can align around the customer, break down internal information silos, and achieve company objectives together—faster. The end result? A digital experience customers love.
FullStory is backed by world-class investors and has 250+ employees around the world, with offices in Atlanta and London. We are proud to have been named to Forbes’ List of America’s Top Startup Employers, Wealthfront’s Career Launching Companies List, and LinkedIn’s Top US Startups List. Our company, in three words:
- Empathy - Making a habit of empathy is a powerful way to maintain moderation and stay open to important information that doesn't originate inside your own head.
- Clarity - Few problems can survive their thorough description. By the time you can explain a problem in excruciating detail, especially to someone else, you know how to solve it.
- Bionics - "Study what humans do and figure out how to scale it." A dedication to building bionic systems ensures we maximally empower our users while minimizing our own unnecessary toil.
- Have a life. FullStorians enjoy autonomy and flexibility. From a remote-first work environment to untracked paid time off, we don’t believe in micromanaging your time. After all, smart, driven people are their own best bosses.
- Stay healthy. For our US-based FullStorians, we cover 99% of your premiums and 75% of your dependents’—same goes for dental and vision coverage.
- Save for retirement. For our US-based FullStorians, we offer a 401k retirement plan through Vanguard and match employee contributions 2:1 up to $4800 USD per calendar year.
- Paid parental leave. We want FullStorians to have the flexibility to balance the needs of their growing families without the added stress of figuring out work and finances.
- Keep learning. FullStory provides professional development opportunities through training programs, career coaching sessions, and an annual learning subsidy.
FullStory is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. We want candidates of all human varieties, backgrounds, and lifestyles. There’s no problem that can’t be made better by bringing together people with a broader set of perspectives. If you love technology but aren’t sure if you’d fit in, please apply anyway. When you apply, you will have the opportunity to share your pronouns, gender, ethnicity, and veteran status with FullStory to help us identify areas for improvement in our hiring and recruitment process. Completion of these questions is entirely voluntary. Any information you choose to share with us will be kept confidential and will not impact the hiring decision in any way.