This role can be performed remotely anywhere within the United States and Canada.
FullStory’s mission is to create a more perfect online experience, and our commitment to experience is embedded in the way we work with our customers, our end-users, and our employees (aka FullStorians). We aspire for FullStory to be a fulfilling place to work-- for everyone -- which is why we’re looking for a Diversity Equity and Inclusion Lead to intentionally weave DEI into the fabric of our culture and community.
In this role, you’ll report to the SVP of People & Places, partnering with the Heads of Recruiting, People Ops and Internal Comms to design and execute initiatives that drive FullStory’s DEI work. You’ll collaborate, influence and advise our executives on actionable ways to champion these efforts, and you’ll partner closely with FullStorians, a curious bunch with an aptitude for learning. This role is a senior individual contributor, but you're a force multiplier, adept at building relationships, collaborating and influencing to get things done.
Day to day, you’ll:
- Embed a DEI lens into people processes across the employee lifecycle (e.g., hiring, onboarding, performance management and career advancement).
- Listen to and amplify FullStorian voices, particularly those of emerging Employee Resource Groups (ERGs), designing resources to support ERGs as they form and recognition programs for FullStorians stepping up to lead.
- Facilitate quarterly Executive Diversity Council meetings: surfacing metrics, trends and recommendations that require exec-wide commitment and identifying sponsorship opportunities for these leaders.
- Analyze impact of DEI efforts and opportunities for learning and expansion across FullStory and communicate findings out to FullStorians.
- Consult internally on broader issues that impact underrepresented communities.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Loves to build and maintain relationships, influence partners and deliver results in a collaborative environment
- Delights in the research around DEI practices and/or social issues pertaining to underrepresented groups
- Enjoys interpreting data and analytics to develop insights, tell stories, guide decisions and measure impact
It would be amazing if:
- You have a bias towards “doing”. You’re ready to take the initiative and work side-by-side with FullStorians
- If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply. We're looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world
Founded in 2014 on the belief that everyone benefits from a more perfect digital experience, FullStory’s digital experience intelligence platform empowers businesses to continuously improve the digital customer experience across sites and apps. At the core of FullStory’s platform is a powerful analytics engine that connects digital interactions to the metrics that matter most to businesses. With FullStory, product, engineering, and UX teams can align around the customer, break down internal information silos, and achieve company objectives together—faster. The end result? A digital experience customers love.
FullStory is backed by world-class investors and has 300+ employees around the world, with offices in Atlanta and London. We are proud to have been named to Forbes’ List of America’s Top Startup Employers, Wealthfront’s Career Launching Companies List, and LinkedIn’s Top US Startups List. Our company, in three words:
- Empathy - Making a habit of empathy is a powerful way to maintain moderation and stay open to important information that doesn't originate inside your own head.
- Clarity - Few problems can survive their thorough description. By the time you can explain a problem in excruciating detail, especially to someone else, you know how to solve it.
- Bionics - "Study what humans do and figure out how to scale it." A dedication to building bionic systems ensures we maximally empower our users while minimizing our own unnecessary toil.
- Have a life. FullStorians enjoy autonomy and flexibility. From a remote-first work environment to untracked paid time off, we don’t believe in micromanaging your time. After all, smart, driven people are their own best bosses.
- Stay healthy. For our US-based FullStorians, we cover 99% of your premiums and 75% of your dependents’—same goes for dental and vision coverage.
- Save for retirement. For our US-based FullStorians, we offer a 401k retirement plan through Vanguard and match employee contributions 2:1 up to $4800 USD per calendar year.
- Paid parental leave. We want FullStorians to have the flexibility to balance the needs of their growing families without the added stress of figuring out work and finances.
- Keep learning. FullStory provides professional development opportunities through training programs, career coaching sessions, and an annual learning subsidy.
FullStory is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. We want candidates of all human varieties, backgrounds, and lifestyles. There’s no problem that can’t be made better by bringing together people with a broader set of perspectives. If you love technology but aren’t sure if you’d fit in, please apply anyway. When you apply, you will have the opportunity to share your pronouns, gender, ethnicity, and veteran status with FullStory to help us identify areas for improvement in our hiring and recruitment process. Completion of these questions is entirely voluntary. Any information you choose to share with us will be kept confidential and will not impact the hiring decision in any way.