This role can be performed remotely anywhere within the United States and Canada.
Our mission at FullStory is to rid the world of utterly regrettable product experiences. A crucial byproduct of that mission is to imbue our customers with a deeper empathy for the people that use their software. The unique challenge for a Product Designer at FullStory is to craft breakthrough product experiences that inspire empathy, delight, and immense business value along the way.
Join a team of curious product people seeking to solve the most nuanced of problems, leaving nothing unquestioned or without thoughtful consideration. We go deep on the details, championing the little things that result in exceptional user experiences.
You’ll work closely with Product and Engineering team members, and operate with an intense focus on measurement, while holding space for the subtler sciences of intuition, art, and humanity. In this capacity, you’ll drive healthy, sustainable, and predictable growth for the business.
Day to day, you'll:
- Partner with product managers and engineers to frame problems and iteratively design, ship and measure solutions together
- Own and execute design across the entire product lifecycle
- Raise the bar of design excellence
- Bring an entrepreneurial spirit of informed and deliberate research and experimentation
- Drive collaboration between multiple cross-functional partners to shape design strategy and contribute towards key business outcomes
- Shake us up. Keep us on our toes. Challenge us.
We're looking for someone who:
- Has 2+ years of experience as a product designer
- Has experience with the design process including research, low and high fidelity design, and rapid prototyping
- Has experience working with code frameworks on either production code or in prototyping tool sets (e.g., Principle, Framer)
- Has experience working with Figma or other design tools
- Has a portfolio
It would be amazing if:
- You have a solid understanding of usability principles and best practices in interaction and visual design
- You have experience and interest in designing for a fast-growing product-oriented company
- You have entrepreneurial roots combined with a track record for delivering results in ever-changing environments
- You have facilitation skills and the ability to work with partners across the company to secure support
Founded in 2014 on the belief that everyone benefits from a more perfect digital experience, FullStory’s digital experience intelligence platform empowers businesses to continuously improve the digital customer experience across sites and apps. At the core of FullStory’s platform is a powerful analytics engine that connects digital interactions to the metrics that matter most to businesses. With FullStory, product, engineering, and UX teams can align around the customer, break down internal information silos, and achieve company objectives together—faster. The end result? A digital experience customers love.
FullStory is backed by world-class investors and has 300+ employees around the world, with offices in Atlanta and London. We are proud to have been named to Forbes’ List of America’s Top Startup Employers, Wealthfront’s Career Launching Companies List, and LinkedIn’s Top US Startups List. Our company, in three words:
- Empathy - Making a habit of empathy is a powerful way to maintain moderation and stay open to important information that doesn't originate inside your own head.
- Clarity - Few problems can survive their thorough description. By the time you can explain a problem in excruciating detail, especially to someone else, you know how to solve it.
- Bionics - "Study what humans do and figure out how to scale it." A dedication to building bionic systems ensures we maximally empower our users while minimizing our own unnecessary toil.
- Have a life. FullStorians enjoy autonomy and flexibility. From a remote-first work environment to untracked paid time off, we don’t believe in micromanaging your time. After all, smart, driven people are their own best bosses.
- Stay healthy. For our US-based FullStorians, we cover 99% of your premiums and 75% of your dependents’—same goes for dental and vision coverage.
- Save for retirement. For our US-based FullStorians, we offer a 401k retirement plan through Vanguard and match employee contributions 2:1 up to $4800 USD per calendar year.
- Paid parental leave. We want FullStorians to have the flexibility to balance the needs of their growing families without the added stress of figuring out work and finances.
- Keep learning. FullStory provides professional development opportunities through training programs, career coaching sessions, and an annual learning subsidy.
FullStory is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. We want candidates of all human varieties, backgrounds, and lifestyles. There’s no problem that can’t be made better by bringing together people with a broader set of perspectives. If you love technology but aren’t sure if you’d fit in, please apply anyway. When you apply, you will have the opportunity to share your pronouns, gender, ethnicity, and veteran status with FullStory to help us identify areas for improvement in our hiring and recruitment process. Completion of these questions is entirely voluntary. Any information you choose to share with us will be kept confidential and will not impact the hiring decision in any way.