Lots of fast-growing companies make the same claims: smart people, a unique culture, and the ambition to have a big impact. Even so, we think selling at FullStory is pretty darn special.
The Enterprise team is dedicated to driving FullStory’s growth by adding new, delighted customers and we are looking for a proven, tactical and strategic sales leader to run a team of Enterprise Account Executives. As Vice President, Enterprise Sales, you will report to the Head of Enterprise Sales and play a key role in generating revenue and achieving individual, team and organizational quotas. You'll be a valuable contributor to sales strategy while providing tactical deal guidance and coaching to help Account Executives achieve their goals.
Day to day, you’ll:
- Manage and support a team of direct reports by leading and participating in client/prospect meetings.
- Deliver ongoing mentorship and development guidance to a sales team which includes recruiting, hiring and monitoring Account Executives on sales process.
- Conduct weekly forecast meetings, 1:1 meetings, and coach direct reports regarding strategies to drive deal closure.
- Report on sales activity and forecast to the Head of Enterprise and other senior leaders.
- Monitor the sales activity of the team and track the results.
- Participate in the hiring of additional Enterprise Account Executives.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has 10+ years of SaaS software sales experience as an individual contributor and 3+ years of sales management experience
- Has sales and leadership experience in a software application environment or similar
- Delights in working with Enterprise customers in a strategic sales environment
- Works with the Digital Experience Analytics, Customer and User Experience area
It would be amazing:
- You have exceptional professional references and a consistent track record of successful quota attainment
- You love to hire, lead, and mentor new sales Account Executives (AE)
- You have excellent presentation and listening skills
- You have the ability to thrive in a fast paced environment and can leverage a network of target executives and AE candidates
Founded in 2014 on the belief that everyone benefits from a more perfect digital experience, FullStory’s digital experience intelligence platform empowers businesses to continuously improve the digital customer experience across sites and apps. At the core of FullStory’s platform is a powerful analytics engine that connects digital interactions to the metrics that matter most to businesses. With FullStory, product, engineering, and UX teams can align around the customer, break down internal information silos, and achieve company objectives together—faster. The end result? A digital experience customers love.
FullStory is backed by world-class investors and has 250+ employees around the world, with offices in Atlanta and London. We are proud to have been named to Forbes’ List of America’s Top Startup Employers, Wealthfront’s Career Launching Companies List, and LinkedIn’s Top US Startups List. Our company, in three words:
- Empathy - Making a habit of empathy is a powerful way to maintain moderation and stay open to important information that doesn't originate inside your own head.
- Clarity - Few problems can survive their thorough description. By the time you can explain a problem in excruciating detail, especially to someone else, you know how to solve it.
- Bionics - "Study what humans do and figure out how to scale it." A dedication to building bionic systems ensures we maximally empower our users while minimizing our own unnecessary toil.
- Have a life. FullStorians enjoy autonomy and flexibility. From a remote-first work environment to untracked paid time off, we don’t believe in micromanaging your time. After all, smart, driven people are their own best bosses.
- Stay healthy. For our US-based FullStorians, we cover 99% of your premiums and 75% of your dependents’—same goes for dental and vision coverage.
- Save for retirement. For our US-based FullStorians, we offer a 401k retirement plan through Vanguard and match employee contributions 2:1 up to $4800 USD per calendar year.
- Paid parental leave. We want FullStorians to have the flexibility to balance the needs of their growing families without the added stress of figuring out work and finances.
- Keep learning. FullStory provides professional development opportunities through training programs, career coaching sessions, and an annual learning subsidy.
FullStory is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. We want candidates of all human varieties, backgrounds, and lifestyles. There’s no problem that can’t be made better by bringing together people with a broader set of perspectives. If you love technology but aren’t sure if you’d fit in, please apply anyway. When you apply, you will have the opportunity to share your pronouns, gender, ethnicity, and veteran status with FullStory to help us identify areas for improvement in our hiring and recruitment process. Completion of these questions is entirely voluntary. Any information you choose to share with us will be kept confidential and will not impact the hiring decision in any way.