This role can be performed remotely anywhere within the United States and Canada.
FullStory is looking for an extraordinary performance marketer to help drive demand and revenue through paid media channels, build brand awareness, and take our digital reach to the next level. As a Performance Marketing Manager, you will develop and implement our digital marketing strategies to drive, capture, and optimize traffic on our site and increase overall marketing effectiveness.
You will help drive customer acquisition through paid media channels which could include Google AdWords, LinkedIn, and other channels in the future. Reporting to the Head of Marketing Operations, you will be responsible for building and executing campaigns as well as measuring program effectiveness and using your findings to drive improvements in site and campaign performance.
We're looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to transform the digital landscape.
Day to day you’ll:
- Create and deploy the performance marketing strategy and execution plan while managing execution of campaigns across paid search and paid social programs, including developing and managing digital prospecting and remarketing campaigns.
- Manage budgets and campaigns across all digital channels to drive exceptional return on investment and drive continued optimization of those campaigns through performance analysis, ad copy testing, quality score improvement, keyword management, etc.
- Ensure successful planning, execution, and optimization for key traffic KPIs via paid, organic and owned media channels while identifying new opportunities to drive revenue and actively participate in formulating strategies to capitalize on new opportunities.
- Work closely and collaborate with stakeholders to share funnel conversion improvement ideas, feedback and present results, as well as create high-quality content and campaigns around important, relevant terms.
- Partner closely with web optimization and key stakeholders on conversion rate optimization (CRO) projects and also both on-page SEO and off-page SEO for the company.
- Stay current on SEM strategies, best practices, competitive landscape and keyword ecosystem.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has 3+ years of experience in a performance-driven marketing role building effective multi-channel marketing strategies, including affiliate marketing, PPC, SEO, social media and other digital channels
- Has experience in campaign and channel analysis and reporting, including Google Analytics and SEMrush
- Enjoys leveraging data and analytics to inform performance decisions
It would be amazing if:
- You love to work within Marketo and Salesforce
- You are analytical and have the ability to interpret information and apply insights to drive results
- You have the ability to lead development, launch and measurement of tests
- You are a highly goal-oriented individual with excellent communication and collaboration skills
Founded in 2014 on the belief that everyone benefits from a more perfect digital experience, FullStory’s digital experience intelligence platform empowers businesses to continuously improve the digital customer experience across sites and apps. At the core of FullStory’s platform is a powerful analytics engine that connects digital interactions to the metrics that matter most to businesses. With FullStory, product, engineering, and UX teams can align around the customer, break down internal information silos, and achieve company objectives together—faster. The end result? A digital experience customers love.
FullStory is backed by world-class investors and has 250+ employees around the world, with offices in Atlanta and London. We are proud to have been named to Forbes’ List of America’s Top Startup Employers, Wealthfront’s Career Launching Companies List, and LinkedIn’s Top US Startups List. Our company, in three words:
- Empathy - Making a habit of empathy is a powerful way to maintain moderation and stay open to important information that doesn't originate inside your own head.
- Clarity - Few problems can survive their thorough description. By the time you can explain a problem in excruciating detail, especially to someone else, you know how to solve it.
- Bionics - "Study what humans do and figure out how to scale it." A dedication to building bionic systems ensures we maximally empower our users while minimizing our own unnecessary toil.
- Have a life. FullStorians enjoy autonomy and flexibility. From a remote-first work environment to untracked paid time off, we don’t believe in micromanaging your time. After all, smart, driven people are their own best bosses.
- Stay healthy. For our US-based FullStorians, we cover 99% of your premiums and 75% of your dependents’—same goes for dental and vision coverage.
- Save for retirement. For our US-based FullStorians, we offer a 401k retirement plan through Vanguard and match employee contributions 2:1 up to $4800 USD per calendar year.
- Paid parental leave. We want FullStorians to have the flexibility to balance the needs of their growing families without the added stress of figuring out work and finances.
- Keep learning. FullStory provides professional development opportunities through training programs, career coaching sessions, and an annual learning subsidy.
FullStory is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. We want candidates of all human varieties, backgrounds, and lifestyles. There’s no problem that can’t be made better by bringing together people with a broader set of perspectives. If you love technology but aren’t sure if you’d fit in, please apply anyway. When you apply, you will have the opportunity to share your pronouns, gender, ethnicity, and veteran status with FullStory to help us identify areas for improvement in our hiring and recruitment process. Completion of these questions is entirely voluntary. Any information you choose to share with us will be kept confidential and will not impact the hiring decision in any way.