Lots of fast-growing companies make the same claims: smart people, a unique culture, and the ambition to have a big impact. Even so, we think selling at FullStory is pretty darn special.
The Sales organization is dedicated to driving FullStory’s growth by adding new, delighted customers and we are looking for a proven, tactical and strategic sales leader to stand up our first ever global footprint in EMEA. As Head of Sales, DACH, you will report into the VP of Sales, EMEA and play a key role in generating revenue and achieving individual, team and organizational quotas in the DACH region. You'll be a valuable leader and contributor to revenue and sales strategy while providing tactical deal guidance and coaching to help Account Executives achieve their goals.
Day to day, you’ll:
- Build, lead, and support a team of direct reports by leading and participating in client/prospect meetings.
- Be responsible for new business opportunities, both individually and team, within assigned Enterprise/Commercial organizations in your geographic territory.
- Deliver ongoing mentorship and development guidance to a sales, client success, and support teams which includes recruiting, hiring and monitoring within each practice.
- Conduct weekly forecast meetings, 1:1 meetings, and coach direct reports regarding strategies to support overall revenue team in the DACH region.
- Understand our customers and the potential for business alignment. Create opportunities within large strategic accounts and lengthy sales cycles.
- Sell complex business applications/technology solutions at the C-Suite level.
- Engage with the sales ecosystem and FullStory Partners in support of sales opportunities. Participate in “solution” or “customer-centric” selling training.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has experience in sales and leadership in a software application environment or similar
- Delights in hiring, leading, and mentoring new sales/support candidates
- Enjoys working with the customer and user experience area
- Has the ability to speak and write in German and English fluently
It would be amazing if:
- You have excellent excellent presentation and listening skills
- You are able to leverage a network of target executives and sales/support candidates
- You have professional references and a consistent track record of successful quota attainment
- You are able to thrive in a very fast paced environment
Founded in 2014 on the belief that everyone benefits from a more perfect digital experience, FullStory’s digital experience intelligence platform empowers businesses to continuously improve the digital customer experience across sites and apps. At the core of FullStory’s platform is a powerful analytics engine that connects digital interactions to the metrics that matter most to businesses. With FullStory, product, engineering, and UX teams can align around the customer, break down internal information silos, and achieve company objectives together—faster. The end result? A digital experience customers love.
FullStory is backed by world-class investors and has 300+ employees around the world, with offices in Atlanta and London. We are proud to have been named to Forbes’ List of America’s Top Startup Employers, Wealthfront’s Career Launching Companies List, and LinkedIn’s Top US Startups List. Our company, in three words:
- Empathy - Making a habit of empathy is a powerful way to maintain moderation and stay open to important information that doesn't originate inside your own head.
- Clarity - Few problems can survive their thorough description. By the time you can explain a problem in excruciating detail, especially to someone else, you know how to solve it.
- Bionics - "Study what humans do and figure out how to scale it." A dedication to building bionic systems ensures we maximally empower our users while minimizing our own unnecessary toil.
FullStory is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. We want candidates of all human varieties, backgrounds, and lifestyles. There’s no problem that can’t be made better by bringing together people with a broader set of perspectives. If you love technology but aren’t sure if you’d fit in, please apply anyway.