Lots of fast-growing companies make the same claims: smart people, a unique culture, and the ambition to have a big impact. Even so, we think selling at FullStory is pretty darn special. First, our market is unlimited. (Despite the best efforts of clever humans and countless apps, it’s still really hard to deliver an amazing customer experience. FullStory can uniquely bridge that gap.) Second, our product is super lovable, which makes FullStory just plain fun to sell. And third, the big names are calling us and the product is ready. Bring it on.
We are looking for an eager, new graduate Sales Development Representative to join our SDR team to help transform the digital landscape. Through our Sales Academy and on-the-job training, we'll help you build your skills and develop a great foundation in sales.
Day to day, you’ll:
- Research prospective customers
- Identify decision-makers and key influencers within prospects’ organizations
- Systematically call and email prospects to discover sales opportunities and drive conversation
- Gain commitments from prospects to demo FullStory (or another outcome that ratchets the sales cycle forward). Effectively handle and overcome objections.
- Collaborate with your team and Manager through the customer lifecycle
We're looking for someone who:
- Is currently pursuing or has recently completed a Bachelor’s degree in General Business, Business Administration, Marketing, or similar
- Has internship experience or work experience in sales development or similar
- Has graduated within the past 12 months or will be graduating before January 2022
It would be amazing if:
- You’re tenacious, entrepreneurial, and bring a passion to what you do
- You know how to manage your time and can take a disciplined approach to setting up your day
- You’re hungry for feedback and on a path to develop and hone your selling skills
Founded in 2014 on the belief that everyone benefits from a more perfect digital experience, FullStory’s digital experience intelligence platform empowers businesses to continuously improve the digital customer experience across sites and apps. At the core of FullStory’s platform is a powerful analytics engine that connects digital interactions to the metrics that matter most to businesses. With FullStory, product, engineering, and UX teams can align around the customer, break down internal information silos, and achieve company objectives together—faster. The end result? A digital experience customers love.
FullStory is backed by world-class investors and has 250+ employees around the world, with offices in Atlanta and London. We are proud to have been named to Forbes’ List of America’s Top Startup Employers, Wealthfront’s Career Launching Companies List, and LinkedIn’s Top US Startups List. Our company, in three words:
- Empathy - Making a habit of empathy is a powerful way to maintain moderation and stay open to important information that doesn't originate inside your own head.
- Clarity - Few problems can survive their thorough description. By the time you can explain a problem in excruciating detail, especially to someone else, you know how to solve it.
- Bionics - "Study what humans do and figure out how to scale it." A dedication to building bionic systems ensures we maximally empower our users while minimizing our own unnecessary toil.
- Have a life. FullStorians enjoy autonomy and flexibility. From a remote-first work environment to untracked paid time off, we don’t believe in micromanaging your time. After all, smart, driven people are their own best bosses.
- Stay healthy. For our US-based FullStorians, we cover 99% of your premiums and 75% of your dependents’—same goes for dental and vision coverage.
- Save for retirement. For our US-based FullStorians, we offer a 401k retirement plan through Vanguard and match employee contributions 2:1 up to $4800 USD per calendar year.
- Paid parental leave. We want FullStorians to have the flexibility to balance the needs of their growing families without the added stress of figuring out work and finances.
- Keep learning. FullStory provides professional development opportunities through training programs, career coaching sessions, and an annual learning subsidy.
FullStory is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. We want candidates of all human varieties, backgrounds, and lifestyles. There’s no problem that can’t be made better by bringing together people with a broader set of perspectives. If you love technology but aren’t sure if you’d fit in, please apply anyway. When you apply, you will have the opportunity to share your pronouns, gender, ethnicity, and veteran status with FullStory to help us identify areas for improvement in our hiring and recruitment process. Completion of these questions is entirely voluntary. Any information you choose to share with us will be kept confidential and will not impact the hiring decision in any way.