This role can be performed remotely anywhere within the United States and Canada.
If you’re looking to join a collaborative, data-driven recruiting team that is passionate about delivering on hiring goals, delighting candidates, and building equitable and inclusive hiring processes, please keep reading. FullStory is looking for someone to help us find and hire more FullStorians who, through love of the team, the product, and their craft, continuously impact our success and contribute to our culture. You’ll create robust hiring pipelines, searching high and low to find diamonds in the rough. You understand the importance of casting a wide net, yet you still make each candidate feel like they’re the only one you’re talking to. You’re cool with being a little quirky in the way we hire, sharing our commitment of getting to know candidates as their true, authentic selves.
Day to day, you’ll:
- Manage full cycle recruiting for multiple go-to-market (GTM) searches, creating innovative sourcing strategies and engagement to bring the best talent to each role.
- Work closely with hiring teams to understand needs, skills required and attributes of a successful hire.
- Possess an understanding of sourcing techniques and how to create candidate pipelines.
- Leverage and maintain data reports and performance metrics to drive improvements as needed.
- Enculturate new hires during the onboarding process, making the transition from candidate to employee as seamless as possible.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has at least 2 years of experience in recruiting (e.g., in-house, agency)
- Has experience in full-cycle recruiting for GTM teams such as Customer Experience (CX), Sales, Marketing, and General and Administrative(G&A)
- Delights in working with applicant tracking systems tools (e.g. Greenhouse)
It would be amazing if:
- You have a track record of providing an outstanding candidate experience
- You have SaaS industry experience
Founded in 2014 on the belief that everyone benefits from a more perfect digital experience, FullStory’s digital experience intelligence platform empowers businesses to continuously improve the digital customer experience across sites and apps. At the core of FullStory’s platform is a powerful analytics engine that connects digital interactions to the metrics that matter most to businesses. With FullStory, product, engineering, and UX teams can align around the customer, break down internal information silos, and achieve company objectives together—faster. The end result? A digital experience customers love.
FullStory is backed by world-class investors and has 250+ employees around the world, with offices in Atlanta and London. We are proud to have been named to Forbes’ List of America’s Top Startup Employers, Wealthfront’s Career Launching Companies List, and LinkedIn’s Top US Startups List. Our company, in three words:
- Empathy - Making a habit of empathy is a powerful way to maintain moderation and stay open to important information that doesn't originate inside your own head.
- Clarity - Few problems can survive their thorough description. By the time you can explain a problem in excruciating detail, especially to someone else, you know how to solve it.
- Bionics - "Study what humans do and figure out how to scale it." A dedication to building bionic systems ensures we maximally empower our users while minimizing our own unnecessary toil.
- Have a life. FullStorians enjoy autonomy and flexibility. From a remote-first work environment to untracked paid time off, we don’t believe in micromanaging your time. After all, smart, driven people are their own best bosses.
- Stay healthy. For our US-based FullStorians, we cover 99% of your premiums and 75% of your dependents’—same goes for dental and vision coverage.
- Save for retirement. For our US-based FullStorians, we offer a 401k retirement plan through Vanguard and match employee contributions 2:1 up to $4800 USD per calendar year.
- Paid parental leave. We want FullStorians to have the flexibility to balance the needs of their growing families without the added stress of figuring out work and finances.
- Keep learning. FullStory provides professional development opportunities through training programs, career coaching sessions, and an annual learning subsidy.
FullStory is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. We want candidates of all human varieties, backgrounds, and lifestyles. There’s no problem that can’t be made better by bringing together people with a broader set of perspectives. If you love technology but aren’t sure if you’d fit in, please apply anyway. When you apply, you will have the opportunity to share your pronouns, gender, ethnicity, and veteran status with FullStory to help us identify areas for improvement in our hiring and recruitment process. Completion of these questions is entirely voluntary. Any information you choose to share with us will be kept confidential and will not impact the hiring decision in any way.