Frontend engineers at FullStory craft the heart of the FullStory product experience, working collaboratively with other engineers, designers, and product management. If you take pride in your work, care about the user experience, and bring data-driven thinking and practices, you’ll make a lasting impact on FullStory’s product.
As for our tech stack, on the frontend we use React, Typescript, and Redux, and if you’re interested, you’ll have the opportunity to work on the backend, which is all in Go. Perhaps you're more familiar with Angular, Vue, or Ember? No worries! We care more about curiosity and enthusiasm to learn our tech stack than we do about prior knowledge.
We are currently hiring for the following team:
A foundational team that works on improving and helping to raise the bar for frontend developer experience for all of FullStory. App Frameworks enables rapid product iteration by providing tools, resources, and libraries that help other teams write robust client code efficiently. Engineers on App Frameworks spend their time on cross-cutting projects such as researching, defining and communicating best practices, working with the design team on the component library, designing the architecture of the future, or coordinating large-scale projects across teams.
Day to day, you'll:
- Give code reviews, or help mentor others.
- Pair with Design, PM, and other engineering teams to plan new features.
- Develop new features and components using React and Typescript, and on occasion contribute back to our official component library.
- Address customer feedback, either through fixes, feature improvements, or helping support craft an answer. Well written communication goes a long way.
We're looking for someone with:
- You have 8+ years of experience working on frontend web technologies
- You have experience in React
- You love building and curating components
- You delight in building layouts with modern CSS and HTML
It would be amazing if:
- You have experience in TypeScript, or even better, React and TypeScript
- You love working with and improving modern frontend build systems
- You are passionate about working with and understanding web browsers, get excited about new language features and well written tests
Founded in 2014 on the belief that everyone benefits from a more perfect digital experience, FullStory’s digital experience intelligence platform empowers businesses to continuously improve the digital customer experience across sites and apps. At the core of FullStory’s platform is a powerful analytics engine that connects digital interactions to the metrics that matter most to businesses. With FullStory, product, engineering, and UX teams can align around the customer, break down internal information silos, and achieve company objectives together—faster. The end result? A digital experience customers love.
FullStory is backed by world-class investors and has 250+ employees around the world, with offices in Atlanta and London. We are proud to have been named to Forbes’ List of America’s Top Startup Employers, Wealthfront’s Career Launching Companies List, and LinkedIn’s Top US Startups List. Our company, in three words:
- Empathy - Making a habit of empathy is a powerful way to maintain moderation and stay open to important information that doesn't originate inside your own head.
- Clarity - Few problems can survive their thorough description. By the time you can explain a problem in excruciating detail, especially to someone else, you know how to solve it.
- Bionics - "Study what humans do and figure out how to scale it." A dedication to building bionic systems ensures we maximally empower our users while minimizing our own unnecessary toil.
- Have a life. FullStorians enjoy autonomy and flexibility. From a remote-first work environment to untracked paid time off, we don’t believe in micromanaging your time. After all, smart, driven people are their own best bosses.
- Stay healthy. For our US-based FullStorians, we cover 99% of your premiums and 75% of your dependents’—same goes for dental and vision coverage.
- Save for retirement. For our US-based FullStorians, we offer a 401k retirement plan through Vanguard and match employee contributions 2:1 up to $4800 USD per calendar year.
- Paid parental leave. We want FullStorians to have the flexibility to balance the needs of their growing families without the added stress of figuring out work and finances.
- Keep learning. FullStory provides professional development opportunities through training programs, career coaching sessions, and an annual learning subsidy.
FullStory is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. We want candidates of all human varieties, backgrounds, and lifestyles. There’s no problem that can’t be made better by bringing together people with a broader set of perspectives. If you love technology but aren’t sure if you’d fit in, please apply anyway. When you apply, you will have the opportunity to share your pronouns, gender, ethnicity, and veteran status with FullStory to help us identify areas for improvement in our hiring and recruitment process. Completion of these questions is entirely voluntary. Any information you choose to share with us will be kept confidential and will not impact the hiring decision in any way.