This role can be performed remotely anywhere within the United States and Canada.
We’re looking for an experienced developer to lead client-facing technical projects and advise some of the most strategic accounts in FullStory’s Consulting Services practice. Reporting to the Lead for Consulting Services, you will combine your technical background with FullStory expertise to help our customers unlock new levels of digital maturity with thoughtful, tailored deliverables and scalable solutions.
Our consulting services team members are insatiably curious, intrinsically entrepreneurial, and passionate about doing what’s best for our customers.
When it's safe to do so, travel will be required 25% of the time for this role.
Day to day, you’ll:
- Serve as a trusted technical resource for customer implementations, advising on topics such as data management, performance optimization, privacy settings, third-party integrations and more
- Advise customers on best practices to increase digital experience maturity, collaborating with Consulting Services colleagues to design and deliver project plans that are sensitive to customers’ technical proficiency, timelines and business goals
- Deliver summaries and presentations about technical deliverables directly to customers via email and in meetings
- Tailor communications with customers to a wide range of technical expertise, and leverage this ability into developing relationships and encouraging FullStory advocates
- Synthesize technical concepts into easy-to-understand guidelines or stories for both internal and customer audiences
- Present your findings and solutions to customers, both virtually and in-person, as well as attend appropriate client stakeholder meetings
We're looking for someone who:
- Has 6+ years of software solutions engineering in marketing, SaaS, or ecommerce
- Has technical solution design and troubleshooting experience
- Delights in communicating and presenting to influence and drive change at all levels of an organization
Founded in 2014 on the belief that everyone benefits from a more perfect digital experience, FullStory’s digital experience intelligence platform empowers businesses to continuously improve the digital customer experience across sites and apps. At the core of FullStory’s platform is a powerful analytics engine that connects digital interactions to the metrics that matter most to businesses. With FullStory, product, engineering, and UX teams can align around the customer, break down internal information silos, and achieve company objectives together—faster. The end result? A digital experience customers love.
FullStory is backed by world-class investors and has 250+ employees around the world, with offices in Atlanta and London. We are proud to have been named to Forbes’ List of America’s Top Startup Employers, Wealthfront’s Career Launching Companies List, and LinkedIn’s Top US Startups List. Our company, in three words:
- Empathy - Making a habit of empathy is a powerful way to maintain moderation and stay open to important information that doesn't originate inside your own head.
- Clarity - Few problems can survive their thorough description. By the time you can explain a problem in excruciating detail, especially to someone else, you know how to solve it.
- Bionics - "Study what humans do and figure out how to scale it." A dedication to building bionic systems ensures we maximally empower our users while minimizing our own unnecessary toil.
- Have a life. FullStorians enjoy autonomy and flexibility. From a remote-first work environment to untracked paid time off, we don’t believe in micromanaging your time. After all, smart, driven people are their own best bosses.
- Stay healthy. For our US-based FullStorians, we cover 99% of your premiums and 75% of your dependents’—same goes for dental and vision coverage.
- Save for retirement. For our US-based FullStorians, we offer a 401k retirement plan through Vanguard and match employee contributions 2:1 up to $4800 USD per calendar year.
- Paid parental leave. We want FullStorians to have the flexibility to balance the needs of their growing families without the added stress of figuring out work and finances.
- Keep learning. FullStory provides professional development opportunities through training programs, career coaching sessions, and an annual learning subsidy.
FullStory is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. We want candidates of all human varieties, backgrounds, and lifestyles. There’s no problem that can’t be made better by bringing together people with a broader set of perspectives. If you love technology but aren’t sure if you’d fit in, please apply anyway. When you apply, you will have the opportunity to share your pronouns, gender, ethnicity, and veteran status with FullStory to help us identify areas for improvement in our hiring and recruitment process. Completion of these questions is entirely voluntary. Any information you choose to share with us will be kept confidential and will not impact the hiring decision in any way.