FullStory has built the world’s first digital experience intelligence platform. We are disrupting an industry and redefining how Marketing, Product Management, UX Designers and Engineers collaborate and get their work done. Software should exist to delight the user — so we help businesses build the most usable, lovable websites and mobile applications to create long-lasting relationships with their customers.
As Senior Sales Engineer, you are empowered to sell to business and IT leaders in all industries, and take ownership in crafting customer-centric solutions. You will work alongside the account team to define and expand revenue opportunities, and ensure the platform is ready for cross departmental deployments. You also act as a critical liaison between Sales and Product; sharing customer feedback with the Product Management, Operations and Engineering functions at FullStory. Do you want to tinker, whiteboard, brainstorm and create compelling solutions? Our highest performers have a deep curiosity of front-end web development, and are capable of leading presentations related to technical architecture, product configuration and privacy.
This role is supporting our clients in EMEA — to expand our footprint and break into new accounts. Are you curious, passionate about problem-solving and love working with leading-edge technology? Then we want to talk to you.
Day to day, you’ll:
- Foster a spirit of collaboration between Sales Engineers and Sales teams by providing guidance on sales strategies and the technical approach for the opportunity
- Communicate with medium to large size organisations across a range of industries to understand their challenges and goals through focused discovery sessions and workshops
- Act as an evangelist for our customers within FullStory: communicate and strategize cross-functionally to drive success and attain revenue goals
- Actively manage and work alongside prospective customers during proof-of-concepts and trials
- Build trusted relationships with senior executives and key decision makers across business and IT functions
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has experience in sales engineering, solutions architecture, or solutions consulting
- Has experience with value-based selling and/or solution selling concepts
- Has experience with marketing/analytics platforms or similar industry/platforms
- Delights in working with web technologies and/or mobile frameworks
It would be amazing if:
- You have a degree in a technical discipline or experience developing/designing web/mobile applications
- You have a proficiency in a second language, like German, Dutch, Hebrew, Swedish or French
- You have consistently over-achieved in past roles, supporting Enterprise and Commercial level customers
Founded in 2014 on the belief that everyone benefits from a more perfect digital experience, FullStory’s digital experience intelligence platform empowers businesses to continuously improve the digital customer experience across sites and apps. At the core of FullStory’s platform is a powerful analytics engine that connects digital interactions to the metrics that matter most to businesses. With FullStory, product, engineering, and UX teams can align around the customer, break down internal information silos, and achieve company objectives together—faster. The end result? A digital experience customers love.
FullStory is backed by world-class investors and has 250+ employees around the world, with offices in Atlanta and London. We are proud to have been named to Forbes’ List of America’s Top Startup Employers, Wealthfront’s Career Launching Companies List, and LinkedIn’s Top US Startups List. Our company, in three words:
- Empathy - Making a habit of empathy is a powerful way to maintain moderation and stay open to important information that doesn't originate inside your own head.
- Clarity - Few problems can survive their thorough description. By the time you can explain a problem in excruciating detail, especially to someone else, you know how to solve it.
- Bionics - "Study what humans do and figure out how to scale it." A dedication to building bionic systems ensures we maximally empower our users while minimizing our own unnecessary toil.
FullStory is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. We want candidates of all human varieties, backgrounds, and lifestyles. There’s no problem that can’t be made better by bringing together people with a broader set of perspectives. If you love technology but aren’t sure if you’d fit in, please apply anyway.