We fancy ourselves as a pretty special company. Sure, lots of growing companies make the same claims: smart people, a unique culture, and the ambition to have a big impact. All those things are true at FullStory, and if you’re a Sales Development Manager, we’ve got even more compelling reasons to join. You and your team will play a pivotal role in driving FullStory’s growth as you build the Commercial pipeline. Reporting to the Lead for Sales Development, you will also help hire, train, and coach our Commercial SDRs to be a world-class team of sellers and pipeline builders.The pace of FullStory is fast and the landscape we’re playing in is ever-changing. We’re looking for someone who is motivated by that, and brings a great sense of humor to a team that likes to work hard and have fun while we’re doing it.
Day to day, you'll:
- Lead a team of Sales Development Representatives (SDR), aligned to our Commercial Account Executives, who drive proactive outbound lead generation and cultivate relationships to drive opportunities for our company
- Recruit, train, mentor and promote new SDRs, while fostering a culture of learning and development
- Optimize SDR sequences, campaigns, and collateral for optimal results
- Own, manage, and report metrics and goals that help drive our bottom line
- Work closely with Marketing and Sales leadership to drive business value
We’re looking for someone with:
- You have 5+ years of experience in a B2B or B2C SaaS upmarket sales environment, including 1 year of experience in a team lead or management role
- You have 2+ years of experience using Salesloft, Outreach, or similar cadence tools
- You delight in selling or prospecting into Commercial accounts
- You love working with Salesforce as a daily CRM
It would be amazing if:
- You love to communicate with internal and external stakeholders
- You possess exceptional analytical skills and a structured way of thinking
- You love managing change and ambiguity, taking ownership, and creating structure
Founded in 2014 on the belief that everyone benefits from a more perfect digital experience, FullStory’s digital experience intelligence platform empowers businesses to continuously improve the digital customer experience across sites and apps. At the core of FullStory’s platform is a powerful analytics engine that connects digital interactions to the metrics that matter most to businesses. With FullStory, product, engineering, and UX teams can align around the customer, break down internal information silos, and achieve company objectives together—faster. The end result? A digital experience customers love.
FullStory is backed by world-class investors and has 250+ employees around the world, with offices in Atlanta and London. We are proud to have been named to Forbes’ List of America’s Top Startup Employers, Wealthfront’s Career Launching Companies List, and LinkedIn’s Top US Startups List. Our company, in three words:
- Empathy - Making a habit of empathy is a powerful way to maintain moderation and stay open to important information that doesn't originate inside your own head.
- Clarity - Few problems can survive their thorough description. By the time you can explain a problem in excruciating detail, especially to someone else, you know how to solve it.
- Bionics - "Study what humans do and figure out how to scale it." A dedication to building bionic systems ensures we maximally empower our users while minimizing our own unnecessary toil.
- Have a life. FullStorians enjoy autonomy and flexibility. From a remote-first work environment to untracked paid time off, we don’t believe in micromanaging your time. After all, smart, driven people are their own best bosses.
- Stay healthy. For our US-based FullStorians, we cover 99% of your premiums and 75% of your dependents’—same goes for dental and vision coverage.
- Save for retirement. For our US-based FullStorians, we offer a 401k retirement plan through Vanguard and match employee contributions 2:1 up to $4800 USD per calendar year.
- Paid parental leave. We want FullStorians to have the flexibility to balance the needs of their growing families without the added stress of figuring out work and finances.
- Keep learning. FullStory provides professional development opportunities through training programs, career coaching sessions, and an annual learning subsidy.
FullStory is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. We want candidates of all human varieties, backgrounds, and lifestyles. There’s no problem that can’t be made better by bringing together people with a broader set of perspectives. If you love technology but aren’t sure if you’d fit in, please apply anyway. When you apply, you will have the opportunity to share your pronouns, gender, ethnicity, and veteran status with FullStory to help us identify areas for improvement in our hiring and recruitment process. Completion of these questions is entirely voluntary. Any information you choose to share with us will be kept confidential and will not impact the hiring decision in any way.