As a Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for crafting and sharing the story of our product with the world.
Reporting to the Head of Product Marketing, you have a great understanding of our market, our audiences and our product to develop compelling, differentiated positioning and messaging. We will look to you to bring this narrative to life, working alongside go-to-market functions to support successful product launches, updates and enhancements. You are decision-driven with budgets, data-driven with metrics, and date-driven with calendars. You love the details but aren’t afraid to see the big picture.
Day to day, you'll:
- Leverage your analytical skills to proactively identify opportunities for growth, develop a robust understanding of our audiences and quantify the impact of new ideas
- Serve as the critical bridge between our product, marketing, sales and customer experience organizations to articulate the value of our evolving product to both internal and external audience
- Take the lead in defining and prepping other employees on the latest product positioning, competitive updates, user personas, value propositions and talk tracks to ensure our team’s success
- Be a leading contributor to FullStory’s full-funnel B2B software-as-a-service (SaaS) marketing program developing product-related content that spans awareness, engagement, lead generation, purchase, adoption, upgrade and renewal
- Measure and optimize the buyer journey as it relates to product feature adoption and usage
We’re looking for someone with:
- You have 4+ years of product marketing experience
- You have presentation experience
- You delight in managing multiple projects
- You love working cross-functionally with internal and external stakeholders
It would be amazing if:
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit combined with experience delivering results in ever-changing environments
- You would be excited to be at the center of our entire organization, constantly interacting with teammates and prospects
- You have exceptional ROI tracking skills and have experience working in a SaaS environment at a growing company
Founded in 2014 on the belief that everyone benefits from a more perfect digital experience, FullStory’s digital experience intelligence platform empowers businesses to continuously improve the digital customer experience across sites and apps. At the core of FullStory’s platform is a powerful analytics engine that connects digital interactions to the metrics that matter most to businesses. With FullStory, product, engineering, and UX teams can align around the customer, break down internal information silos, and achieve company objectives together—faster. The end result? A digital experience customers love.
FullStory is backed by world-class investors and has 250+ employees around the world, with offices in Atlanta and London. We are proud to have been named to Forbes’ List of America’s Top Startup Employers, Wealthfront’s Career Launching Companies List, and LinkedIn’s Top US Startups List. Our company, in three words:
- Empathy - Making a habit of empathy is a powerful way to maintain moderation and stay open to important information that doesn't originate inside your own head.
- Clarity - Few problems can survive their thorough description. By the time you can explain a problem in excruciating detail, especially to someone else, you know how to solve it.
- Bionics - "Study what humans do and figure out how to scale it." A dedication to building bionic systems ensures we maximally empower our users while minimizing our own unnecessary toil.
- Have a life. FullStorians enjoy autonomy and flexibility. From a remote-first work environment to untracked paid time off, we don’t believe in micromanaging your time. After all, smart, driven people are their own best bosses.
- Stay healthy. For our US-based FullStorians, we cover 99% of your premiums and 75% of your dependents’—same goes for dental and vision coverage.
- Save for retirement. For our US-based FullStorians, we offer a 401k retirement plan through Vanguard and match employee contributions 2:1 up to $4800 USD per calendar year.
- Paid parental leave. We want FullStorians to have the flexibility to balance the needs of their growing families without the added stress of figuring out work and finances.
- Keep learning. FullStory provides professional development opportunities through training programs, career coaching sessions, and an annual learning subsidy.
FullStory is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. We want candidates of all human varieties, backgrounds, and lifestyles. There’s no problem that can’t be made better by bringing together people with a broader set of perspectives. If you love technology but aren’t sure if you’d fit in, please apply anyway. When you apply, you will have the opportunity to share your pronouns, gender, ethnicity, and veteran status with FullStory to help us identify areas for improvement in our hiring and recruitment process. Completion of these questions is entirely voluntary. Any information you choose to share with us will be kept confidential and will not impact the hiring decision in any way.