This role can be performed remotely anywhere within the United States and Canada.
As Head of Strategy & Operations, you pride yourself in leveraging an outstanding team and data to be a good business partner in setting the Go-To-Market (GTM) engine alongside Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, and the rest of the company. You accomplish this by putting people and culture first in your decision making. You are a leader that will help us scale in a hyper growth environment while keeping us all aligned and anchored around KPIs and data.
Day to day, you’ll:
- Manage and mentor an excellent team of Strategy & Operations professionals
- Be a trusted business partner with executives and GTM leadership
- Be a thought leader and decision maker with access to budgets
- Influence and shape all areas related to GTM plans, both domestically and internationally by proactively surface insights and guide business outcomes using data and model to find the most efficient areas of growth
- Partner with finance teams to manage budgets, track progress, and execute annual planning
- Own our business intelligence tech stack
We’re looking for someone who:
- Delights in leading and managing a Strategy & Operations and/or Revenue Operations team
- Loves to design and roll out growth strategies
- Has scale experience
It would be amazing if:
- You have excellent reporting and analytical skills to uncover actionable insights
- You have an deep understanding of the B2B Software as a Service business model
Founded in 2014 on the belief that everyone benefits from a more perfect digital experience, FullStory’s digital experience intelligence platform empowers businesses to continuously improve the digital customer experience across sites and apps. At the core of FullStory’s platform is a powerful analytics engine that connects digital interactions to the metrics that matter most to businesses. With FullStory, product, engineering, and UX teams can align around the customer, break down internal information silos, and achieve company objectives together—faster. The end result? A digital experience customers love.
FullStory is backed by world-class investors and has 250+ employees around the world, with offices in Atlanta and London. We are proud to have been named to Forbes’ List of America’s Top Startup Employers, Wealthfront’s Career Launching Companies List, and LinkedIn’s Top US Startups List. Our company, in three words:
- Empathy - Making a habit of empathy is a powerful way to maintain moderation and stay open to important information that doesn't originate inside your own head.
- Clarity - Few problems can survive their thorough description. By the time you can explain a problem in excruciating detail, especially to someone else, you know how to solve it.
- Bionics - "Study what humans do and figure out how to scale it." A dedication to building bionic systems ensures we maximally empower our users while minimizing our own unnecessary toil.
- Have a life. FullStorians enjoy autonomy and flexibility. From a remote-first work environment to untracked paid time off, we don’t believe in micromanaging your time. After all, smart, driven people are their own best bosses.
- Stay healthy. For our US-based FullStorians, we cover 99% of your premiums and 75% of your dependents’—same goes for dental and vision coverage.
- Save for retirement. For our US-based FullStorians, we offer a 401k retirement plan through Vanguard and match employee contributions 2:1 up to $4800 USD per calendar year.
- Paid parental leave. We want FullStorians to have the flexibility to balance the needs of their growing families without the added stress of figuring out work and finances.
- Keep learning. FullStory provides professional development opportunities through training programs, career coaching sessions, and an annual learning subsidy.
FullStory is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. We want candidates of all human varieties, backgrounds, and lifestyles. There’s no problem that can’t be made better by bringing together people with a broader set of perspectives. If you love technology but aren’t sure if you’d fit in, please apply anyway. When you apply, you will have the opportunity to share your pronouns, gender, ethnicity, and veteran status with FullStory to help us identify areas for improvement in our hiring and recruitment process. Completion of these questions is entirely voluntary. Any information you choose to share with us will be kept confidential and will not impact the hiring decision in any way.