FullStory is looking for a Senior Partner Marketing Manager with a passion for building successful, collaborative co-marketing campaigns with technology and solution partners that drive brand preference, pipeline and revenue. The FullStory partner ecosystem continues to expand, this role requires a love of creating a win-win scenario coupled with a creative, scrappy and innovative approach to co-branded campaigns. You’ll operate as a key point of contact within Marketing and strong collaborator with Alliances/Sales to build relationships that get results. Your deep understanding of FullStory’s offering will serve to build clear communication of how FullStory and partner solutions are complementary and differentiated in the market.
Day to day you’ll:
- Grow and sustain a long-term relationship with the partner marketing teams within our partner ecosystem to ensure FullStory is well positioned to leverage partner marketing opportunities.
- Design and execute campaigns that drive pipeline for FullStory and our partners, ensuring that FullStory is aligned to the opportunities that place us at the intersection of Digital Experience Intelligence (DXI) conversations.
- Collaborate across the FullStory Alliances team, Sales and directly with our partners to align efforts and priorities to department and company goals
- Drive and promote co-marketing programs with partners: events/tradeshows, VIP events, webinars, co-selling initiatives, and email campaigns.
- Create impactful co-branded materials (some directly and some in partnership with extended marketing team) for internal and external consumption including blog posts, webinar format content, co-branded materials and more.
- Produce, surface and deliver partner-oriented presentations, integration one-pagers, case studies/ PR opportunities and other key assets to internal stakeholders and partner audiences.
- Own and define the partner marketing metrics that matter- measure success and share key milestones.
- Ensure FullStory brand and positioning is consistent throughout all partner marketing activities.
This job might be a fit if you:
- 5+ years of B2B SaaS partner marketing experience, or similar
- Experience in end to end campaign orchestration & measurement
- Strong cross functional communication skills and are a natural relationship builder
- Excellent writing skills
- Prior experience with presenting and public speaking
- Knowledge and experience in the SaaS industry and the digital martech and agency ecosystem
- Experience in Salesforce and Partner Portal systems (ie: Impartner) a plus.
Founded in 2014 on the belief that everyone benefits from a more perfect digital experience, FullStory’s digital experience intelligence platform empowers businesses to continuously improve the digital customer experience across sites and apps. At the core of FullStory’s platform is a powerful analytics engine that connects digital interactions to the metrics that matter most to businesses. With FullStory, product, engineering, and UX teams can align around the customer, break down internal information silos, and achieve company objectives together—faster. The end result? A digital experience customers love.
FullStory is backed by world-class investors and has 250+ employees around the world, with offices in Atlanta and London. We are proud to have been named to Forbes’ List of America’s Top Startup Employers, Wealthfront’s Career Launching Companies List, and LinkedIn’s Top US Startups List. Our company, in three words:
- Empathy - Making a habit of empathy is a powerful way to maintain moderation and stay open to important information that doesn't originate inside your own head.
- Clarity - Few problems can survive their thorough description. By the time you can explain a problem in excruciating detail, especially to someone else, you know how to solve it.
- Bionics - "Study what humans do and figure out how to scale it." A dedication to building bionic systems ensures we maximally empower our users while minimizing our own unnecessary toil.
- Have a life. FullStorians enjoy autonomy and flexibility. From a remote-first work environment to untracked paid time off, we don’t believe in micromanaging your time. After all, smart, driven people are their own best bosses.
- Stay healthy. For our US-based FullStorians, we cover 99% of your premiums and 75% of your dependents’—same goes for dental and vision coverage.
- Save for retirement. For our US-based FullStorians, we offer a 401k retirement plan through Vanguard and match employee contributions 2:1 up to $4800 USD per calendar year.
- Paid parental leave. We want FullStorians to have the flexibility to balance the needs of their growing families without the added stress of figuring out work and finances.
- Keep learning. FullStory provides professional development opportunities through training programs, career coaching sessions, and an annual learning subsidy.
FullStory is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. We want candidates of all human varieties, backgrounds, and lifestyles. There’s no problem that can’t be made better by bringing together people with a broader set of perspectives. If you love technology but aren’t sure if you’d fit in, please apply anyway. When you apply, you will have the opportunity to share your pronouns, gender, ethnicity, and veteran status with FullStory to help us identify areas for improvement in our hiring and recruitment process. Completion of these questions is entirely voluntary. Any information you choose to share with us will be kept confidential and will not impact the hiring decision in any way.