FullStory has built the most comprehensive digital experience platform on the market. We are disrupting an industry and redefining how Marketing, Product Management, UX Designers and Engineers collaborate and get their work done. Software should exist to delight the user — so we help businesses build the most usable, lovable websites and mobile applications to create long-lasting relationships with their customers.
As a Sales Engineer, you are empowered to sell to business and IT leaders in all industries, and take ownership in crafting customer-centric solutions. You will work alongside the account team to define and expand revenue opportunities, and ensure the platform is ready for cross-departmental deployments. You'll also act as a critical liaison between Sales and Product; sharing customer feedback with the Product Management, Operations and Engineering functions at FullStory. Do you want to tinker, whiteboard, brainstorm, and create compelling solutions? Our highest performers have a deep curiosity of front-end web development, and are capable of leading presentations related to technical architecture, product configuration and privacy.
This role is supporting our Mid-Market and Enterprise clients in the East/Central time zones. Are you curious, passionate about problem-solving and love working with leading-edge technology? Then we want to talk to you.
Day to day, you’ll:
- Contribute to a new high-performing Sales Engineering team that embodies FullStory’s watchwords: empathy, clarity, and bionics.
- Foster a spirit of collaboration between Sales Engineers and Sales teams by providing guidance on sales strategies and the technical approach for the opportunity.
- Communicate with medium to large size organizations across a range of industries to understand their challenges and goals through focused discovery sessions and onsite workshops.
- Act as an evangelist for our customers within FullStory: communicate and strategize cross-functionally to drive success and attain revenue goals.
- Actively manage and work alongside prospective customers during proof-of-concepts and trials.
- Consult with customers and prospects to make targeted recommendations on how FullStory can enhance their products and services.
- Build trusted relationships with senior executives and key decision makers across business and IT functions.
We're looking for someone with:
- 3+ years of experience in sales engineering, solutions architecture, or solutions consulting.
- History of overachievement in previous roles.
- Familiarity with value-based selling and/or solution selling concepts.
- Extraordinary presentation skills, with the ability to establish trust across a range of technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to learn, understand and communicate complex technical concepts.
- Displays perseverance, stamina and effort in every step of the sales cycle.
- Shows creativity when solving a customer's business problem.
- Knowledge of marketing/analytics platforms or similar industry/platforms.
- Familiarity with modern web technologies and/or mobile frameworks; BA/BS in a technical discipline or experience developing/designing web/mobile applications is a plus.
- Ability to work as part of a team to solve problems in varied, fast paced environments.
Founded in 2014 on the belief that everyone benefits from a more perfect digital experience, FullStory helps businesses understand, measure, and improve their digital experience across sites and apps. At the core of FullStory’s platform is a powerful analytics engine that connects digital interactions to the metrics that matter most to businesses. With FullStory, product, engineering, and UX teams can align around the customer, break down internal information silos, and achieve company objectives together—faster. The end result? A digital experience customers love.
FullStory is backed by world-class investors and has 200+ employees around the world, with offices in Atlanta and London. Our company, in three words:
- Empathy - Making a habit of empathy is a powerful way to maintain moderation and stay open to important information that doesn't originate inside your own head.
- Clarity - Few problems can survive their thorough description. By the time you can explain a problem in excruciating detail, especially to someone else, you know how to solve it.
- Bionics - "Study what humans do and figure out how to scale it." A dedication to building bionic systems ensures we maximally empower our users while minimizing our own unnecessary toil.
- Have a life. FullStorians enjoy autonomy and flexibility. From a remote-first work environment to untracked paid time off, we don’t believe in micromanaging your time. After all, smart, driven people are their own best bosses.
- Stay healthy. For our US-based FullStorians, we cover 99% of your premiums and 75% of your dependents’—same goes for dental and vision coverage.
- Save for retirement. For our US-based FullStorians, we offer a 401k retirement plan through Vanguard and match employee contributions 2:1 up to $4800 USD per calendar year.
- Paid parental leave. We want FullStorians to have the flexibility to balance the needs of their growing families without the added stress of figuring out work and finances.
- Keep learning. FullStory provides professional development opportunities through online courses and internal training programs.
FullStory is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. We want candidates of all human varieties, backgrounds, and lifestyles. There’s no problem that can’t be made better by bringing together people with a broader set of perspectives. If you love technology but aren’t sure if you’d fit in, please apply anyway. Below you will have the opportunity to share your pronouns, gender, ethnicity, and veteran status with FullStory to help us identify areas for improvement in our hiring and recruitment process. Completion of these questions is entirely voluntary. Any information you choose to share with us will be kept confidential and will not impact the hiring decision in any way.