FullStory is looking for a highly-organized, client-oriented people operations coordinator to keep all of the HR operational trains running as our company grows. This role is the lynchpin of the People Operations practice and touches all teams at FullStory—it’s a front-seat to a fast-growing tech company with a vibrant culture.
As our People Ops coordinator, you are both the first line of communication with new hires and the magic behind the scenes keeping our talent processes running smoothly. You are a true ambassador for our team and culture, exuding reliability and clarity and lightheartedness, and you’re a great problem solver, helping us stay one step ahead of FullStorians’ needs. **This role will be based in ATL and will be working from our headquarters a couple of days each week.
Day to day, you'll:
- Manage new hire experience logistics. We’re welcoming 5-10 people each week, and you ensure that their transition to FullStory is smooth and energizing. That includes the communications (sending new hire emails and checklists) and the compliance and payroll items.
- Keep us compliant: The alphabet soup of HR—FMLA, ACA, EEOC, I-9, W-4s. You answer questions and keep information accessible and accurate. (You dislike bureaucracy but follow the rules.)
- Maneuver our HRIS for data accuracy and reporting: The data is cleaned and double-checked for payroll, quarterly reporting and audits, and you keep an eye on how it connects to all of our other systems, so you can see steps ahead and intervene when you see a collision or gap.Your attention to detail “scales” -- when there is a lot coming at you, you’ve got ways to check and recheck to be sure it’s all flowing accurately.
- Support all of our employees with clarity, empathy and bionics: You’re answering their questions and sharing information in a scalable way.
You might be a good fit if:
- You’ve got air-tight organizational systems, routines and habits to stay on top of a high volume of processes, requests and fire drills. You are focused and like to see things through to “done.” You hold yourself accountable with your own reminders.
- You’ve succeeded in high-volume, high-stakes environments where a lot is coming at you and where the priorities change often.
- You have a “client-service” orientation; you want to advise and support employees as they navigate hybrid work environments, benefits, immigration, etc. Exceptions don’t rattle you.
- You’re a locked safe. In this role, you’ll have access to extremely sensitive data—that of our employees. You take that seriously and handle it with the utmost integrity.
- You’ve got the self-assurance to present confidently in front of large groups but the humility to feel a little nervous about it.
Founded in 2014 on the belief that everyone benefits from a more perfect digital experience, FullStory helps businesses understand, measure, and improve their digital experience across sites and apps. At the core of FullStory’s platform is a powerful analytics engine that connects digital interactions to the metrics that matter most to businesses. With FullStory, product, engineering, and UX teams can align around the customer, break down internal information silos, and achieve company objectives together—faster. The end result? A digital experience customers love.
FullStory is backed by world-class investors and has 250+ employees around the world, with offices in Atlanta and London. We are proud to have been named to Forbes’ List of America’s Top Startup Employers, Wealthfront’s Career Launching Companies List, and LinkedIn’s Top US Startups List. Our company, in three words:
- Empathy - Making a habit of empathy is a powerful way to maintain moderation and stay open to important information that doesn't originate inside your own head.
- Clarity - Few problems can survive their thorough description. By the time you can explain a problem in excruciating detail, especially to someone else, you know how to solve it.
- Bionics - "Study what humans do and figure out how to scale it." A dedication to building bionic systems ensures we maximally empower our users while minimizing our own unnecessary toil.
- Have a life. FullStorians enjoy autonomy and flexibility. From a remote-first work environment to untracked paid time off, we don’t believe in micromanaging your time. After all, smart, driven people are their own best bosses.
- Stay healthy. For our US-based FullStorians, we cover 99% of your premiums and 75% of your dependents’—same goes for dental and vision coverage.
- Save for retirement. For our US-based FullStorians, we offer a 401k retirement plan through Vanguard and match employee contributions 2:1 up to $4800 USD per calendar year.
- Paid parental leave. We want FullStorians to have the flexibility to balance the needs of their growing families without the added stress of figuring out work and finances.
- Keep learning. FullStory provides professional development opportunities through training programs, career coaching sessions, and an annual learning subsidy.
FullStory is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. We want candidates of all human varieties, backgrounds, and lifestyles. There’s no problem that can’t be made better by bringing together people with a broader set of perspectives. If you love technology but aren’t sure if you’d fit in, please apply anyway. When you apply, you will have the opportunity to share your pronouns, gender, ethnicity, and veteran status with FullStory to help us identify areas for improvement in our hiring and recruitment process. Completion of these questions is entirely voluntary. Any information you choose to share with us will be kept confidential and will not impact the hiring decision in any way.