We’re looking for a Leader for an insatiably curious, data informed, and customer obsessed product management team. If you are a Leader who champions the customer, understands the SaaS B2B market and has a track record of shipping exceptional products, this role is for you. Leading the charge with our Product Managers by your side, you’ll drive the roadmap for the next stage of FullStory’s journey, guiding the PM team in delivering against our biggest business product goals. Reporting to our VP of Product, Agata, join us to build tech to make ‘digital’ better.
Day to day, you'll:
- Guide a team of exceptional Product Managers to deliver our biggest product goals
- Own, document, and mature our Product management strategies
- Influence substantial innovation in our product by collaborating with our customers, designers, engineers and other stakeholders
- Help ship new iterations of our incredible product, contribute to our roadmap and ultimately - save the worldwide web
This is your dream job if:
- You have experience leading a Product Management function in a SaaS company.
- You have a technical background and education in Computer Science or related subjects
- You love solving customer’s complex problems with a product meant to delight at every turn.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment where you can use your expertise to influence change.
- You crave a workplace that values not only your work, but who you are as a human. Be your most authentic self with us - our people are our most valuable asset.
- You have past experience as a Management Consultant
Founded in 2014 on the belief that everyone benefits from a more perfect digital experience, FullStory helps businesses understand, measure, and improve their digital experience across sites and apps. At the core of FullStory’s platform is a powerful analytics engine that connects digital interactions to the metrics that matter most to businesses. With FullStory, product, engineering, and UX teams can align around the customer, break down internal information silos, and achieve company objectives together—faster. The end result? A digital experience customers love.
FullStory is backed by world-class investors and has 250+ employees around the world, with offices in Atlanta and London. We are proud to have been named to Forbes’ List of America’s Top Startup Employers, Wealthfront’s Career Launching Companies List, and LinkedIn’s Top US Startups List. Our company, in three words:
- Empathy - Making a habit of empathy is a powerful way to maintain moderation and stay open to important information that doesn't originate inside your own head.
- Clarity - Few problems can survive their thorough description. By the time you can explain a problem in excruciating detail, especially to someone else, you know how to solve it.
- Bionics - "Study what humans do and figure out how to scale it." A dedication to building bionic systems ensures we maximally empower our users while minimizing our own unnecessary toil.
- Have a life. FullStorians enjoy autonomy and flexibility. From a remote-first work environment to untracked paid time off, we don’t believe in micromanaging your time. After all, smart, driven people are their own best bosses.
- Stay healthy. For our US-based FullStorians, we cover 99% of your premiums and 75% of your dependents’—same goes for dental and vision coverage.
- Save for retirement. For our US-based FullStorians, we offer a 401k retirement plan through Vanguard and match employee contributions 2:1 up to $4800 USD per calendar year.
- Paid parental leave. We want FullStorians to have the flexibility to balance the needs of their growing families without the added stress of figuring out work and finances.
- Keep learning. FullStory provides professional development opportunities through training programs, career coaching sessions, and an annual learning subsidy.
FullStory is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. We want candidates of all human varieties, backgrounds, and lifestyles. There’s no problem that can’t be made better by bringing together people with a broader set of perspectives. If you love technology but aren’t sure if you’d fit in, please apply anyway. When you apply, you will have the opportunity to share your pronouns, gender, ethnicity, and veteran status with FullStory to help us identify areas for improvement in our hiring and recruitment process. Completion of these questions is entirely voluntary. Any information you choose to share with us will be kept confidential and will not impact the hiring decision in any way.