We’re looking for an experienced consultant to lead projects for and advise some of the most strategic accounts in FullStory’s Consulting Services practice. As User Experience Analyst for Consulting Services, you will combine their customer experience background with FullStory expertise to help our customers unlock new levels of digital maturity, while building teams of passionate FullStory power users within their businesses.
The ideal candidate for this role will be insatiably curious, intrinsically entrepreneurial, and passionate about doing what’s best for our customers.
You will be required to travel 25% of the time, once it is safe to do so.
Day to Day, you’ll:
- Leverage your consulting experience to conduct FullStory-driven analyses, synthesize data and present insights across a broad spectrum of industries, products, and use-cases
- Present clear recommendations geared toward driving action and increasing digital maturity at all levels of our customers’ organizations
- Train and empower customers through a customized mix of workshops, proactive data analysis and reporting, and change-management best practices
- Maintain cutting-edge product expertise and awareness of our product roadmap, seamlessly connecting this knowledge to customer use-cases
- Represent customer-driven trends and needs within the Consulting Services team and across FullStory
- Partner with technical resources on the Consulting Services team to address complex or custom technical requests from customers
- Serve as a consultant and advisor, building and maintaining relationships with customers who trust our data and recommendations, and derive clear business value from our partnership
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has 6+ years in customer experience consulting, agency work, or similar
- Enjoys combining data to identify trends and insights to present compelling and actionable recommendations
- Has experience in prioritizing and managing both the detailed “to-do”s and overall big picture strategy
- Loves to communicate, influence, drive change and present complex topics to various audiences at all levels of an organization virtually and in-person
- Delights in assessing for understanding and making decisions about or changing approaches as appropriate
It would be amazing if:
- You have experience with FullStory or other digital experience/product analytics tools
- You have an advanced understanding of customer experience, user research, voice of customer, UX and/or product management best practices
- You have excellent competencies in Marketing, SaaS, and eCommerce
- You are collaborative, inclusive and entrepreneurial
Founded in 2014 on the belief that everyone benefits from a more perfect digital experience, FullStory helps businesses understand, measure, and improve their digital experience across sites and apps. At the core of FullStory’s platform is a powerful analytics engine that connects digital interactions to the metrics that matter most to businesses. With FullStory, product, engineering, and UX teams can align around the customer, break down internal information silos, and achieve company objectives together—faster. The end result? A digital experience customers love.
FullStory is backed by world-class investors and has 200+ employees around the world, with offices in Atlanta and London. We are proud to have been named to Forbes’ List of America’s Top Startup Employers, Wealthfront’s Career Launching Companies List, and LinkedIn’s Top US Startups List. Our company, in three words:
- Empathy - Making a habit of empathy is a powerful way to maintain moderation and stay open to important information that doesn't originate inside your own head.
- Clarity - Few problems can survive their thorough description. By the time you can explain a problem in excruciating detail, especially to someone else, you know how to solve it.
- Bionics - "Study what humans do and figure out how to scale it." A dedication to building bionic systems ensures we maximally empower our users while minimizing our own unnecessary toil.
- Have a life. FullStorians enjoy autonomy and flexibility. From a remote-first work environment to untracked paid time off, we don’t believe in micromanaging your time. After all, smart, driven people are their own best bosses.
- Stay healthy. For our US-based FullStorians, we cover 99% of your premiums and 75% of your dependents’—same goes for dental and vision coverage.
- Save for retirement. For our US-based FullStorians, we offer a 401k retirement plan through Vanguard and match employee contributions 2:1 up to $4800 USD per calendar year.
- Paid parental leave. We want FullStorians to have the flexibility to balance the needs of their growing families without the added stress of figuring out work and finances.
- Keep learning. FullStory provides professional development opportunities through training programs, career coaching sessions, and an annual learning subsidy.
FullStory is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. We want candidates of all human varieties, backgrounds, and lifestyles. There’s no problem that can’t be made better by bringing together people with a broader set of perspectives. If you love technology but aren’t sure if you’d fit in, please apply anyway. When you apply, you will have the opportunity to share your pronouns, gender, ethnicity, and veteran status with FullStory to help us identify areas for improvement in our hiring and recruitment process. Completion of these questions is entirely voluntary. Any information you choose to share with us will be kept confidential and will not impact the hiring decision in any way.