The right candidate for this role prides themselves in fresh thinking, is an analytical problem-solver, and will be charged with optimizing revenue across FullStory. This person will partner with the Chief Marketing Officer and other Marketing leaders to build a best-in-class marketing analytics and insights practice that enables decision making and business improvements. You’ll ensure our approach to Marketing, Sales and Customer Experience is both coherent and metrics-based, all the while evaluating and “as needed/warranted” modifying our processes and tools to drive results. You’ll lead cross-functional projects alongside experts to deliver deep and holistic insights for the business. You are just as comfortable diving into the weeds of analytics and daily operations as you are talking high-level strategy.
Day to Day you’ll:
- Draw insights that help our leaders focus on hitting goals and planning where the business needs including attribution, lead lifecycle and customer engagement analysis
- Drive high-impact recommendations based on quantitative and qualitative analysis on a variety of thorny problems and carry projects from concept to implementation
- Recommend and help align strategy, operations, systems and tools across Marketing, Sales, and Customer Experience to ensure best-in-class execution
- Develop robust performance reporting and forecasting to understand efficiencies, gaps, and growth opportunities across Marketing, Sales, and Customer Experience
- Partner with the CMO and other Marketing leaders to answer tough questions with data analytics, understanding the underlying process, people involved, and technologies
- Collaborate across the company to improve our marketing analytics infrastructure. Work with Operations and Technology teams to ensure data quality and drive automation.
You might be a fit if you have:
- Experience leveraging analytics to make recommendations and drive change
- 3+ years experience leading or working in Marketing Operations, Revenue Operations, Sales Operations or Analytics in a fast-growing company
- 3+ years of experience in Strategy/Management Consulting, Investment Banking, or Business Operations in a tech company
- Experience in high-growth SaaS or technology companies
- Experience working with Salesforce, Marketo, Salesloft, Google Analytics and similar Sales & Marketing technologies
- Knowledge of marketing measurement and attribution, funnel optimization, user segmentation, cohort analyses, time series analyses, etc.
- Experience working with complex data sets using spreadsheets, SQL, BigQuery, Looker, or other analytical tools
Founded in 2014 on the belief that everyone benefits from a more perfect digital experience, FullStory helps businesses understand, measure, and improve their digital experience across sites and apps. At the core of FullStory’s platform is a powerful analytics engine that connects digital interactions to the metrics that matter most to businesses. With FullStory, product, engineering, and UX teams can align around the customer, break down internal information silos, and achieve company objectives together—faster. The end result? A digital experience customers love.
FullStory is backed by world-class investors and has 200+ employees around the world, with offices in Atlanta and London. We are proud to have been named to Forbes’ List of America’s Top Startup Employers, Wealthfront’s Career Launching Companies List, and LinkedIn’s Top US Startups List. Our company, in three words:
- Empathy - Making a habit of empathy is a powerful way to maintain moderation and stay open to important information that doesn't originate inside your own head.
- Clarity - Few problems can survive their thorough description. By the time you can explain a problem in excruciating detail, especially to someone else, you know how to solve it.
- Bionics - "Study what humans do and figure out how to scale it." A dedication to building bionic systems ensures we maximally empower our users while minimizing our own unnecessary toil.
- Have a life. FullStorians enjoy autonomy and flexibility. From a remote-first work environment to untracked paid time off, we don’t believe in micromanaging your time. After all, smart, driven people are their own best bosses.
- Stay healthy. For our US-based FullStorians, we cover 99% of your premiums and 75% of your dependents’—same goes for dental and vision coverage.
- Save for retirement. For our US-based FullStorians, we offer a 401k retirement plan through Vanguard and match employee contributions 2:1 up to $4800 USD per calendar year.
- Paid parental leave. We want FullStorians to have the flexibility to balance the needs of their growing families without the added stress of figuring out work and finances.
- Keep learning. FullStory provides professional development opportunities through training programs, career coaching sessions, and an annual learning subsidy.
FullStory is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. We want candidates of all human varieties, backgrounds, and lifestyles. There’s no problem that can’t be made better by bringing together people with a broader set of perspectives. If you love technology but aren’t sure if you’d fit in, please apply anyway. When you apply, you will have the opportunity to share your pronouns, gender, ethnicity, and veteran status with FullStory to help us identify areas for improvement in our hiring and recruitment process. Completion of these questions is entirely voluntary. Any information you choose to share with us will be kept confidential and will not impact the hiring decision in any way.