FullStory is looking for an IT Security Engineer to design, implement, monitor, and evaluate the security systems that protect our computer systems and data. This technical position involves identifying threats and vulnerabilities in FullStory’s systems and software as well as prepares for potential threats that could disrupt the company’s operations. In this role, you’ll test security systems to monitor and improve performance and advise management on best-practice policies and procedures.
Day to day, you'll:
- Develop, execute and track the performance of security measures to protect information and network infrastructure and computer systems
- Design computer security strategy and engineer comprehensive cybersecurity architecture
- Identify, define and document system security requirements and recommend solutions to management
- Configure, troubleshoot and maintain security infrastructure software and hardware
- Install software that monitors systems and networks for security breaches and intrusions
- Monitor systems for irregular behavior and set up preventive measures
- Plan, develop, implement and update company's information security strategy
- Educate and train staff on information system security best practices
You might be a good fit if:
- You’re an experienced Security Analyst or Engineer that has worked in a fast-paced, growing environment.
- You deliver SIEM solutions, endpoint security, threat hunting and cloud monitoring using Elastic Security.
- You have a wholistic view of authentication implementation.
- You feel comfortable with Google Workspace for corporate directory services.
- You configure and automate IT administration tasks for mobile device management using JAMF.
- You collaborate with compliance teams to manage security controls (ISO 27001, SOC 2, NIST CSF).
- You can conduct risk assessments on new technologies.
- You view problems as puzzles to be solved and are tenacious in getting to the finish line
- You like working with people from all over the company to establish best practices and create processes that will help us scale.
Founded in 2014 on the belief that everyone benefits from a more perfect digital experience, FullStory helps businesses understand, measure, and improve their digital experience across sites and apps. At the core of FullStory’s platform is a powerful analytics engine that connects digital interactions to the metrics that matter most to businesses. With FullStory, product, engineering, and UX teams can align around the customer, break down internal information silos, and achieve company objectives together—faster. The end result? A digital experience customers love.
FullStory is backed by world-class investors and has 200+ employees around the world, with offices in Atlanta and London. We are proud to have been named to Forbes’ List of America’s Top Startup Employers, Wealthfront’s Career Launching Companies List, and LinkedIn’s Top US Startups List. Our company, in three words:
- Empathy - Making a habit of empathy is a powerful way to maintain moderation and stay open to important information that doesn't originate inside your own head.
- Clarity - Few problems can survive their thorough description. By the time you can explain a problem in excruciating detail, especially to someone else, you know how to solve it.
- Bionics - "Study what humans do and figure out how to scale it." A dedication to building bionic systems ensures we maximally empower our users while minimizing our own unnecessary toil.
- Have a life. FullStorians enjoy autonomy and flexibility. From a remote-first work environment to untracked paid time off, we don’t believe in micromanaging your time. After all, smart, driven people are their own best bosses.
- Stay healthy. For our US-based FullStorians, we cover 99% of your premiums and 75% of your dependents’—same goes for dental and vision coverage.
- Save for retirement. For our US-based FullStorians, we offer a 401k retirement plan through Vanguard and match employee contributions 2:1 up to $4800 USD per calendar year.
- Paid parental leave. We want FullStorians to have the flexibility to balance the needs of their growing families without the added stress of figuring out work and finances.
- Keep learning. FullStory provides professional development opportunities through training programs, career coaching sessions, and an annual learning subsidy.
FullStory is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. We want candidates of all human varieties, backgrounds, and lifestyles. There’s no problem that can’t be made better by bringing together people with a broader set of perspectives. If you love technology but aren’t sure if you’d fit in, please apply anyway. When you apply, you will have the opportunity to share your pronouns, gender, ethnicity, and veteran status with FullStory to help us identify areas for improvement in our hiring and recruitment process. Completion of these questions is entirely voluntary. Any information you choose to share with us will be kept confidential and will not impact the hiring decision in any way.