We’re looking for a multi-faceted events and field marketer with a passion for delighting customers (potential and current) at every stage of the buyer’s journey. Your mission is to raise awareness and visibility for FullStory while accelerating and increasing our pipeline engine through various field marketing programs. You’ll work alongside a growing sales team and a team of program managers that includes full funnel, partner and customer marketing as well as analytics and marketing operations.
What will make you successful in this role? It’s creativity, strong organization skills and a solid partnership with the sales team, who will see your work as tuned in, creative and cutting edge, with a dollop of lighthearted bad-assery. What would make you really stand out to us? Your passion for events and ability to execute.
This role reports to the Director of Demand Generation.
Day to Day, you’ll
- Execute on the field and events strategy for FullStory with the goal of fostering meaningful interactions between potential customers and FullStory team members that drive both awareness and pipeline
- Ideate, plan and execute on field marketing activities (e.g., hosted external events, sponsorships, webinars, and partner events), including concept, budget requirements, goals and KPIs that will effectively achieve and contribute to pipeline goals
- Partner with sales leadership to define, evolve and communicate field plans that align to the goals, objectives and strategies (think: are we targeting the right accounts?)
- Work alongside demand generation, partner and customer marketing managers to ensure programs are fully integrated and aligned with quarterly activities and goals
- Forecast and manage budget and select and manage external vendors and agencies as needed
- Monitor performance of field programs to analyze, report and present on campaign and KPI performance and success
You might be a good fit if you:
- Have 3+ years of experience in a B2B event/ field marketing role, with ideally 1+ years within a SaaS org.
- Are creative, goal oriented and thirst for the opportunity to deliver with close attention to details, especially in a time when traditional events or programs aren’t a possibility
- Have hands-on experience running initiatives and deliverables for multiple stakeholders simultaneously
- Agile, self-starter who thrives in a rapidly-changing, high-growth environment
- Problem-solver who meets deadlines despite any roadblocks that get in your way.
- Love to think about a variety of events that surprise and delight our customers and foster 1:1 interaction and engagement
- Keep a pulse on event trends and aren't afraid to make researched recommendations to senior leadership
- Collaborate with partners in field sales, sales development, product, and CX teams.
- Excel in both drafting an event brief to guide a team as well as drafting event copy to get a campaign going
- In a post-COVID world, are comfortable with up to 30% travel
Founded in 2014 on the belief that everyone benefits from a more perfect digital experience, FullStory helps businesses understand, measure, and improve their digital experience across sites and apps. At the core of FullStory’s platform is a powerful analytics engine that connects digital interactions to the metrics that matter most to businesses. With FullStory, product, engineering, and UX teams can align around the customer, break down internal information silos, and achieve company objectives together—faster. The end result? A digital experience customers love.
FullStory is backed by world-class investors and has 200+ employees around the world, with offices in Atlanta and London. We are proud to have been named to Forbes’ List of America’s Top Startup Employers, Wealthfront’s Career Launching Companies List, and LinkedIn’s Top US Startups List. Our company, in three words:
- Empathy - Making a habit of empathy is a powerful way to maintain moderation and stay open to important information that doesn't originate inside your own head.
- Clarity - Few problems can survive their thorough description. By the time you can explain a problem in excruciating detail, especially to someone else, you know how to solve it.
- Bionics - "Study what humans do and figure out how to scale it." A dedication to building bionic systems ensures we maximally empower our users while minimizing our own unnecessary toil.
- Have a life. FullStorians enjoy autonomy and flexibility. From a remote-first work environment to untracked paid time off, we don’t believe in micromanaging your time. After all, smart, driven people are their own best bosses.
- Stay healthy. For our US-based FullStorians, we cover 99% of your premiums and 75% of your dependents’—same goes for dental and vision coverage.
- Save for retirement. For our US-based FullStorians, we offer a 401k retirement plan through Vanguard and match employee contributions 2:1 up to $4800 USD per calendar year.
- Paid parental leave. We want FullStorians to have the flexibility to balance the needs of their growing families without the added stress of figuring out work and finances.
- Keep learning. FullStory provides professional development opportunities through training programs, career coaching sessions, and an annual learning subsidy.
FullStory is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. We want candidates of all human varieties, backgrounds, and lifestyles. There’s no problem that can’t be made better by bringing together people with a broader set of perspectives. If you love technology but aren’t sure if you’d fit in, please apply anyway. When you apply, you will have the opportunity to share your pronouns, gender, ethnicity, and veteran status with FullStory to help us identify areas for improvement in our hiring and recruitment process. Completion of these questions is entirely voluntary. Any information you choose to share with us will be kept confidential and will not impact the hiring decision in any way.