Work with a talented team of senior mobile systems engineers to provide a magical in-app recording analytics library that runs at a massive scale on many well known brands.
FullStory’s remarkable analytics system was born in the browser, but we’ve now extended it to support native mobile applications while adhering to the same core principles as the web: magical ‘drop-in’ developer experience with no configuration, very low performance overhead, pixel-perfect session rendering, high fidelity instrumentation of user and system events, and low network bandwidth (we care about bytes), all while keeping security and privacy paramount.
We’re looking for an experienced engineering manager to help lead and grow our team of insanely smart and just gosh-darn likeable mobile developers. While you won’t necessarily be in the code daily, the role is highly technical and you’ll have a critical voice in the direction of both our technical architecture as well as future team makeup.
FullStory is a remote-friendly, hyper-growth SaaS company based out of Atlanta. The work environment we've cultivated is aligned around our three watchwords: clarity, empathy, and bionics. We value high-quality/low-ego collaboration and use automation to eliminate toil in daily work. If that sounds good to you, join us!
A day in the life:
- Cultivate and grow a high-performing group of engineers
- Work with team(s) to prioritize, schedule, scope, resource, and solve problems
- Collaborate across the engineering and product orgs to build vision and team roadmap
- Participate in technical and architectural discussions
- Grease the wheels for day-to-day productivity and operations by driving questions to conclusion and resolving blockers
This job might be for you if:
- You’re an engineer at heart and bring that passion (and those skills) to bear in management
- You have deep experience managing and growing large teams of senior engineers and architects.
- You’ve worked with development teams specializing in software for mobile devices.
- You enjoy working with people, solving prioritization and resourcing issues, and thinking about the big picture
- You’ve received a BS or MS in Computer Science or a related technical discipline or equivalent practical experience
Founded in 2014 on the belief that everyone benefits from a more perfect digital experience, FullStory helps businesses understand, measure, and improve their digital experience across sites and apps. At the core of FullStory’s platform is a powerful analytics engine that connects digital interactions to the metrics that matter most to businesses. With FullStory, product, engineering, and UX teams can align around the customer, break down internal information silos, and achieve company objectives together—faster. The end result? A digital experience customers love.
FullStory is backed by world-class investors and has 200+ employees around the world, with offices in Atlanta and London. We are proud to have been named to Forbes’ List of America’s Top Startup Employers, Wealthfront’s Career Launching Companies List, and LinkedIn’s Top US Startups List. Our company, in three words:
- Empathy - Making a habit of empathy is a powerful way to maintain moderation and stay open to important information that doesn't originate inside your own head.
- Clarity - Few problems can survive their thorough description. By the time you can explain a problem in excruciating detail, especially to someone else, you know how to solve it.
- Bionics - "Study what humans do and figure out how to scale it." A dedication to building bionic systems ensures we maximally empower our users while minimizing our own unnecessary toil.
- Have a life. FullStorians enjoy autonomy and flexibility. From a remote-first work environment to untracked paid time off, we don’t believe in micromanaging your time. After all, smart, driven people are their own best bosses.
- Stay healthy. For our US-based FullStorians, we cover 99% of your premiums and 75% of your dependents’—same goes for dental and vision coverage.
- Save for retirement. For our US-based FullStorians, we offer a 401k retirement plan through Vanguard and match employee contributions 2:1 up to $4800 USD per calendar year.
- Paid parental leave. We want FullStorians to have the flexibility to balance the needs of their growing families without the added stress of figuring out work and finances.
- Keep learning. FullStory provides professional development opportunities through training programs, career coaching sessions, and an annual learning subsidy.
FullStory is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. We want candidates of all human varieties, backgrounds, and lifestyles. There’s no problem that can’t be made better by bringing together people with a broader set of perspectives. If you love technology but aren’t sure if you’d fit in, please apply anyway. When you apply, you will have the opportunity to share your pronouns, gender, ethnicity, and veteran status with FullStory to help us identify areas for improvement in our hiring and recruitment process. Completion of these questions is entirely voluntary. Any information you choose to share with us will be kept confidential and will not impact the hiring decision in any way.