At FullStory, we’re helping businesses of every size optimize their digital experiences to improve the websites and apps we all use every day. We’re building a dynamic Marketing team where every new team member has a chance to directly influence our bold pursuits.
To round out our Content, Brand & PR team, we’re looking for a leader who is not only passionate about finding the perfect phrasing but also crafting the content strategy that helps decision-makers realize the benefits of FullStory. Measuring success comes second-nature to this leader who refines strategy and execution by relying on the data to improve outcomes.
Reporting to the Head of Brand, PR & Content, the right candidate will have experience leading in-house and freelance contributors to create content and social media strategies. S/he understands customer journeys and enjoys the challenge of tailoring content to meet prospects and customers where they are in their relationship with FullStory.
A day in the life of our Content Marketer:
- Craft messaging and content strategy across customer-facing content, including FullStory’s website, blog, emails, guides and other long-form pieces
- Develop content that supports all Marketing efforts, from brand-building to demand generation
- Lead a team of in-house and freelance contributors to edit and perfect content across channels
- Manage the editorial calendar and organization workflows
- Be an expert in our customer segments and personas and masterfully drive engagement with each of these audiences
- Bring a consistent FullStory voice, tone and approach to all written materials
- Analyze content performance and use data insights to iterate, improve and maximize results
- Inspire and coordinate across internal and external resources to develop long-form content that supports SEO goals
This job might be for you if you:
- Have 5-8 years experience writing and leading content strategy (and teams) for B2B brands, ideally with Enterprise prospects and SaaS offerings
- Create campaigns from web and social media to email, direct mail, bylines — and some formats we haven’t tried yet (that’s where you come in)
- Have excellent project management skills both as a manager and individual contributor
- Write, edit and tell compelling stories, blending creativity with precision (and we’d love to see some of your work) Thrive in a collaborative, cross-functional environment where we use influence over authority to get things done
- Know how to integrate keywords and other SEO strategies to tailor content to support search goals
- Love creating B2B content for, and then measuring performance of, major social channels (e.g., LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.)
- Bring data savviness and comfort with analytics in order to evaluate content performance and make adjustments as needed
- Know your way around project, content and measurement tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Wordpress, Asana, Contentful, NUVI)
Founded in 2014 on the belief that everyone benefits from a more perfect digital experience, FullStory helps businesses understand, measure, and improve their digital experience across sites and apps. At the core of FullStory’s platform is a powerful analytics engine that connects digital interactions to the metrics that matter most to businesses. With FullStory, product, engineering, and UX teams can align around the customer, break down internal information silos, and achieve company objectives together—faster. The end result? A digital experience customers love.
FullStory is backed by world-class investors and has 200+ employees around the world, with offices in Atlanta and London. We are proud to have been named to Forbes’ List of America’s Top Startup Employers, Wealthfront’s Career Launching Companies List, and LinkedIn’s Top US Startups List. Our company, in three words:
- Empathy - Making a habit of empathy is a powerful way to maintain moderation and stay open to important information that doesn't originate inside your own head.
- Clarity - Few problems can survive their thorough description. By the time you can explain a problem in excruciating detail, especially to someone else, you know how to solve it.
- Bionics - "Study what humans do and figure out how to scale it." A dedication to building bionic systems ensures we maximally empower our users while minimizing our own unnecessary toil.
- Have a life. FullStorians enjoy autonomy and flexibility. From a remote-first work environment to untracked paid time off, we don’t believe in micromanaging your time. After all, smart, driven people are their own best bosses.
- Stay healthy. For our US-based FullStorians, we cover 99% of your premiums and 75% of your dependents’—same goes for dental and vision coverage.
- Save for retirement. For our US-based FullStorians, we offer a 401k retirement plan through Vanguard and match employee contributions 2:1 up to $4800 USD per calendar year.
- Paid parental leave. We want FullStorians to have the flexibility to balance the needs of their growing families without the added stress of figuring out work and finances.
- Keep learning. FullStory provides professional development opportunities through training programs, career coaching sessions, and an annual learning subsidy.
FullStory is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. We want candidates of all human varieties, backgrounds, and lifestyles. There’s no problem that can’t be made better by bringing together people with a broader set of perspectives. If you love technology but aren’t sure if you’d fit in, please apply anyway. When you apply, you will have the opportunity to share your pronouns, gender, ethnicity, and veteran status with FullStory to help us identify areas for improvement in our hiring and recruitment process. Completion of these questions is entirely voluntary. Any information you choose to share with us will be kept confidential and will not impact the hiring decision in any way.