FullStory’s DX capture technology runs on hundreds of mobile apps and tens of thousands of websites around the world. True enterprise scale. With such scale comes an awesome responsibility - our footprint must remain near zero, be highly performant and always work. More importantly, we must always respect the privacy intentions of our customers. Always.
We’re looking for an experienced QA Automation Engineer to join our recording team to champion, extend and safeguard this mission. You’ll be working side by side with talented developers who share this vision and regard QA Engineering as an essential aspect of delivering enterprise software. If you sweat the small details, are absolutely passionate about the user experience, and service a sadistic joy from finding defects, this is the role for you. If you are equally comfortable organizing comprehensive testing plans with the team as you are diving into code to write and extend our automation test cases, this is the role for you. If you are looking for an opportunity to pioneer and trailblazer the adoption of new approaches and technologies for quality improvement, this role is for you.
Experience with well worn and proven testing technologies is a must. We use many established technologies like Selenium Webdriver, Appium, Jest, Cypress, BrowserStack and Jasmine, but are also open minded to new ideas. Experience testing in both web and mobile arenas is highly desirable, but not a showstopper. Leadership experience with QA teams is nice to have, but not essential. This role is very much “hands on”, but with ample opportunity for leadership and setting up new pathways for the future.
Founded in 2014 on the belief that everyone benefits from a more perfect digital experience, FullStory helps businesses understand, measure, and improve their digital experience across sites and apps. At the core of FullStory’s platform is a powerful analytics engine that connects digital interactions to the metrics that matter most to businesses. With FullStory, product, engineering, and UX teams can align around the customer, break down internal information silos, and achieve company objectives together—faster. The end result? A digital experience customers love.
FullStory is backed by world-class investors and has 250+ employees around the world, with offices in Atlanta and London. We are proud to have been named to Forbes’ List of America’s Top Startup Employers, Wealthfront’s Career Launching Companies List, and LinkedIn’s Top US Startups List. Our company, in three words:
- Empathy - Making a habit of empathy is a powerful way to maintain moderation and stay open to important information that doesn't originate inside your own head.
- Clarity - Few problems can survive their thorough description. By the time you can explain a problem in excruciating detail, especially to someone else, you know how to solve it.
- Bionics - "Study what humans do and figure out how to scale it." A dedication to building bionic systems ensures we maximally empower our users while minimizing our own unnecessary toil.
- Have a life. FullStorians enjoy autonomy and flexibility. From a remote-first work environment to untracked paid time off, we don’t believe in micromanaging your time. After all, smart, driven people are their own best bosses.
- Stay healthy. For our US-based FullStorians, we cover 99% of your premiums and 75% of your dependents’—same goes for dental and vision coverage.
- Save for retirement. For our US-based FullStorians, we offer a 401k retirement plan through Vanguard and match employee contributions 2:1 up to $4800 USD per calendar year.
- Paid parental leave. We want FullStorians to have the flexibility to balance the needs of their growing families without the added stress of figuring out work and finances.
- Keep learning. FullStory provides professional development opportunities through online courses and internal training programs.
FullStory is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. We want candidates of all human varieties, backgrounds, and lifestyles. There’s no problem that can’t be made better by bringing together people with a broader set of perspectives. If you love technology but aren’t sure if you’d fit in, please apply anyway. When you apply, you will have the opportunity to share your pronouns, gender, ethnicity, and veteran status with FullStory to help us identify areas for improvement in our hiring and recruitment process. Completion of these questions is entirely voluntary. Any information you choose to share with us will be kept confidential and will not impact the hiring decision in any way.