We fancy FullStory as a pretty special company: we’re home to smart people, a unique culture, and the ambition to have a big impact. And we’re looking for equally special Account Executives to join the Enterprise account team. These AEs are dedicated to driving FullStory’s growth by adding new, delighted customers in the Enterprise space as well as growing relationships within our existing customer base. The pace of FullStory is fast and the landscape we’re playing in is ever-changing. We’re looking for someone who thrives when challenged and likes to work hard and have fun while doing it.
Day to day, you’ll:
- Own an Enterprise territory where you are responsible for business development, client engagement, and generating new customer contracts as well as expansion contracts with existing customers
- Actively prospect new business opportunities and upsell current customers
- Work with other teams across FullStory to assist in sales cycles and close deals
- Use technology to help get your job done. Including documenting and tracking all potential and existing client interactions and lead follow-through using Salesforce
We're looking for someone with:
- You have 5+ years of experience selling SaaS solutions to enterprise clients
- You have an exceptional background in SaaS sales with a track record of quota attainment and demonstrated abilities to take ownership of business, prospect for leads, and close deals
- You are comfortable using technology to get your job done more efficiently
- You have finely-honed business acumen and can articulate ROI
- You live to collaborate and influence in a “win as a team” environment
- You’re a customer experience enthusiast and harbor a deep and profound empathy for your customers
- You’re humble. And focused. Entitlement isn’t in your DNA
- You get excited about positive change
Founded in 2014 on the belief that everyone benefits from a more perfect digital experience, FullStory's digital experience intelligence platform empowers businesses to continuously improve the digital customer experience across sites and apps. At the core of FullStory’s platform is a powerful analytics engine that connects digital interactions to the metrics that matter most to businesses. With FullStory, product, engineering, and UX teams can align around the customer, break down internal information silos, and achieve company objectives together—faster. The end result? A digital experience customers love.
FullStory is backed by world-class investors and has 250+ employees around the world, with offices in Atlanta and London. We are proud to have been named to Forbes’ List of America’s Top Startup Employers, Wealthfront’s Career Launching Companies List, and LinkedIn’s Top US Startups List. Our company, in three words:
- Empathy - Making a habit of empathy is a powerful way to maintain moderation and stay open to important information that doesn't originate inside your own head.
- Clarity - Few problems can survive their thorough description. By the time you can explain a problem in excruciating detail, especially to someone else, you know how to solve it.
- Bionics - "Study what humans do and figure out how to scale it." A dedication to building bionic systems ensures we maximally empower our users while minimizing our own unnecessary toil.
- Have a life. FullStorians enjoy autonomy and flexibility. From a remote-first work environment to untracked paid time off, we don’t believe in micromanaging your time. After all, smart, driven people are their own best bosses.
- Stay healthy. For our US-based FullStorians, we cover 99% of your premiums and 75% of your dependents’—same goes for dental and vision coverage.
- Save for retirement. For our US-based FullStorians, we offer a 401k retirement plan through Vanguard and match employee contributions 2:1 up to $4800 USD per calendar year.
- Paid parental leave. We want FullStorians to have the flexibility to balance the needs of their growing families without the added stress of figuring out work and finances.
- Keep learning. FullStory provides professional development opportunities through online courses and internal training programs.
FullStory is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. We want candidates of all human varieties, backgrounds, and lifestyles. There’s no problem that can’t be made better by bringing together people with a broader set of perspectives. If you love technology but aren’t sure if you’d fit in, please apply anyway. When you apply, you will have the opportunity to share your pronouns, gender, ethnicity, and veteran status with FullStory to help us identify areas for improvement in our hiring and recruitment process. Completion of these questions is entirely voluntary. Any information you choose to share with us will be kept confidential and will not impact the hiring decision in any way.